- 1 Wicked Eyes Wicked Hearts in Dragon Age: Inquisition – A Complete Guide
- 2 Who Should I Take?
- 2.1 Quest Stage: Input the Winter Palace
- 2.2 Scandalous Keys
- 2.3 Quest Stage: Talk with Leliana
- 2.4 Close to the door
- 2.5 Scandalous Keys
- 3 All Probable Endings
- 4 Final words
Wicked Eyes Wicked Hearts in Dragon Age: Inquisition – A Complete Guide
Wicked Eyes Wicked Hearts is a exceptional pursuit folks often love or despise. It’s sidequests, multiple dialog alternatives.
And a few bonus quests based on the 3 companies you opt to take along with you. This is a comprehensive guide to the pursuit which contains the locations of bonus items.
Along with a manual on each of the five potential endings. Please remember it isn’t feasible to reconcile Briala and Celene’s connection and locate all of the Caprice coins in one playthrough.
Who Should I Take?
As always, you may just take three people along with you with this pursuit. It is suggested that you consider:
Your love attention. If you’re in a love with Josephine or even Cullen, then that doesn’t matter since they come along way.
As always, you may just take three people along with you with this pursuit. It is Suggested that you consider:
Your love attention. If you’re in a love with Josephine or even Cullen, then that doesn’t matter since they come together either way. Wicked eyes wicked hearts.
This opens a fresh pursuit for bonus things. But, please remember that it is not feasible to finish Sera’s pursuit and The Great Blackmail Hunt at precisely the exact same playthrough.
If you would like Briala and Celene to rule together. This provides your personality some excess charge as individuals respect Vivienne.
Quest Stage: Input the Winter Palace
Scandalous Keys: 1
Your start court approval is dependent upon your character’s race and combating course. An individual non-mage will acquire the maximum acceptance.
And you’ll drop a few if your character is a mage, an elf, or even a Qunari. Even in the event that you begin with the lowest possible level.
It’s still possible to attain 100 court consent, and therefore don’t let it disturb you for today.
Head to the pursuit mark a couple feet from where you start and speak with the fretting noblewoman about her ring. Respond with “Interesting stratagem” for a little approval bonus.
It does not matter if you give back the ring or not (you can certainly find it concealed in a little fountain near where the noblewoman is standing).
But if you do return it, then you are going to find a bit more approval. Strategy two speaking nobles up the staircase onto the left and they’ll berate you for bothering them.
Head to the balcony where you will discover a red circle; stand within it and pick “Explore” to follow their conversation.
Locate the storage key about precisely the exact same balcony. Head to the place on the other hand to discover the halla statuette.
Use the key to open the storage space right below you. The halla statuette may be utilized to start the eastern storage space for a number of items, but includes nothing quest-related.
- You’ll get the first secret (1/30) from the area you unlocked with all the storage essential, which starts the pursuit The Great Blackmail Hunt.
- At precisely the exact same area as the key, you will discover your very first Caprice coin (1/1), beginning the pursuit Throwing Away Cash.
- On precisely the exact same balcony where you eavesdrop on the nobles, you will come across a halla statuette (1/11).
Quest Stage: Input the Ballroom
Scandalous Keys: two
You are able to speak to Cullen should you prefer. Prevent Gaspard for today and find the secrets.
Head into the front end of the vestibule near the entry to the library. “Explore” from the red circle to eavesdrop on discussions. Repeat till it sounds like a key towards your complete (2/30). At times it could take a couple attempts.
You’ll discover the other key near the main stairs’ balcony once you eavesdrop (3/30).
Following that, talk to Duke Gaspard to commence another phase.
Quest Stage: Talk with Leliana
Scandalous keys: 0
Sera’s is especially funny.
- “It is an honour”, though be aware you will just receive court approval if your personality is a non-mage individual. If you are a mage, you will just receive approval if Vivienne is on your own party. If you are a non-mage elf, then Qunari, or Dwarf, pick “The weather can turn filthy” instead.
- Wicked eyes wicked hearts. Any conversation alternative. Wicked eyes wicked hearts.
Before you approach Leliana, locate your companions and talk to them. If you attracted Sera, state “Any suggestions from your pals?”
Just in case your court consent is lower than 60, inquire “how are you fitting?”. If you are in a love with her or want to know more about romancing her, then ask her to dance.
You can talk to Cullen and Josephine, also. If your court consent is greater than 60, speak to Lady Mantillon.
And ask her to dance (needs the nobility knowledge perk) to acquire the pursuit Dance together with the Dowager: the Allemande.
If your acceptance is not large enough, do not worry – you are able to come and do so after. In the end, go and speak to Leliana by heading to the vestibule.
Scandalous Keys: 10
You’ll end up back into the vestibule, where fresh things will have seemed. After facing the doorway to the ballroom.
Turn right and then enter the guest wing. Run straight into the area with plenty of individuals inside for the time being.
Speak to Duke Germain and then pick the dialogue option “Explore” and “Gaspard is the nephew?” For a few court consent.
To get a great increase in court consent. It is also possible to speak to Lady Marcelette, but it will not affect acceptance. Wicked eyes wicked hearts.
Iron Bull is in this area, in the event that you opted to bring him along. Blackwall can also be standing at the Hall of Heroes (involving where Iron Bull is and also the vestibule).
A few elves will probably be having a conversation. Strategy them and they will proceed; you need to then find somewhere to eavesdrop on them.
Next, head into the balcony (close where you fulfilled Duke Germain) to pick up the cyliner seal.
After that, visit the guest backyard where you are going to be approached by a number of Celene’s girls. Respond the way you like (being polite is much better).
You will then be free to learn more about the garden. Wicked eyes wicked hearts. There is a noble there that you may eavesdrop on; pick the red circle at the far corner to listen on the dialogue.
Do this double. Following that, approach him, based upon your taste, concur with leashing templars or quitting mages. You will obtain a brand new recruit for the Inquisition.
Close to the door
In the other side of the backyard, there’s a cobwebby corner with a box that you are able to loot.Scale the netting at the rear of the garden and put in the doors into the library.
Ignore everything in this area and turn into one of those doorways to the primary portion of the library. Go down the staircase and to the doorway on the right side.
If you are a rogue, you will have the ability to select the lock if you are a warrior or a mage, do not worry – that the area does not hold any quest-specific products.
Ensure that you learn more about the library and discover all of the coins and keys below until you pick up any principal quest items.
When you have caught everything, make the book close to the staircase between the backyard and the library. After that, head into the area near the garden and “tug publication” to show the key room.
Catch the veil-fire until you pick up the key and light the beacons to show the secret stairs and find some bonus items. Wicked eyes wicked hearts.
Just if you are confident that you’ve got all of the keys, coins, and items. That you may grab the letter onto the table and open the doorway in the top backyard together.
With all the halla statuettes to pick up the discussions. This will begin the timer to contact the ballroom. For the maximum court approval. Await the next bell (if your inquisitor will state “fashionably late today”) until you go into the ballroom.
- Upon entering the area with a great deal of people inside, locate the red circle in your immediate left once you enter.
- Then, take the first left to the area using Duke Germain and eavesdrop from the red circle on the right (5/30).
- Speaking to Germain (6/30), the Council of Heralds (7/30), as well as the nameless nobles equally instances (8/30, 9/30) all said previously also shows another key each.
- On the other side of the backyard, you are able to eavesdrop for one more key (10/30).
- After you enter the primary library and then down the stairs, go through the doorway on the left and then pick up the files for a different key (12/30).
- Quite near Duke Germain is just one of the lion arenas where you will discover that a Caprice coin (2/15). Wicked eyes wicked hearts.
Scandalous Keys: 0
Here, you will fulfill Celene’s occult adviser. When she speaks with you, respond:
- “It is a puzzle.”
- “That is a fantastic question.”
In case you haven’t previously, send the scandaloussecrets into Leliana. Then input the ballroom and strategy Briala. Pick all the possible dialogue topics; none of these influence acceptance.
Then speak to Celene’s ladies-in-waiting and then pick all dialog choices. Both of these measures will finish the pursuit Behind Each Empress.
Then, return into the Hall of Heroes and input servants’ quarters together with the key that the adviser offered to you.
Quest Stage: Research the Servants’ Quarters
Scandalous Keys: 0
When you input the servants’ quarters, then be sure to equip your weapons and armour. Turn right and go in the room with all the beds to pick the Diary of a Nosy Servant.
Proceed to the kitchen to catch the statuette and thing, detailed below, then return to the backyard. And take a sharp, immediate left to find the statuette until you leap down to observe the body.
- There’s a statue on the beams over the kitchen. Save if you are concerned about losing a great deal of court consent.
- The moment you move outside in the servant’s quarters, then have a sharp left to catch the concealed halla statuette at the far corner (4/10).
Scandalous keys: 0
Following the cuscene, go north until you reach a wall and then take the staircase on the right side. Stick to the trail and up the ladder to accumulate the halla statuette and the Caprice coin (additional information below).
Back at the Grand Apartments, go up the staircase and follow the trail. On the left, grab a publication to get a codex and a few adventure, proceed towards the pursuit icon to combat more Venatori.
After the cutscene, return in the room and catch the halla. Learn more about the entirety of the floor; in 1 bedroom, there’s a vault which includes an elven locket, a thing that’s vital to one of those endings.
After that, head down into the gardens and into the vestibule.
- If you input the Grand Apartments, visit the massive hall right ahead and you’re going to find that another Caprice coin (5/15).
- Once you have caught the source cache from the kitchen go to the bedroom across from it. From the north, on the mattress, is just another coin (6/15).
- After locating the deceased emissary, go north until you hit a wall and then take the staircase on the right side. Once you follow the trail and climb the ladder, then go to the area in the left where you will discover a hidden halla statuette (5/11).
- Shortly after the cutscene using Briala, return in the area and locate a halla statue near the entrance to the balcony (6/11).
Quest Stage: Investigate Trophy Room
Scandalous Keys: 14
You are beneath a timer, but there is still time to catch a few products. If the second bell rings, head right to your vestibule. There’s time to accumulate the additional things after.
You will meet Grand Enchanter Florianne, that will encourage you to dance. The following scene is critical to the total court approval. Respond with the next to give your character a large increase.
- “May I assist you?”
- “Orlais’ warfare is Thedas’s warfare” in case you’ve got the nobility perk, or “Why not teach me?” In case you don’t.
- “Is that exactly what we want?”
- “Who would you trust?” , “I hope that the Inquisition” or even “I hope nobody.”
- “Is not everybody?”
Response how you like depending on the results you desire. If you are unsure, pick “I want more info.”
Head clockwise around the area to discover the things (detailed below) and subsequently send your scandalous keys to Leliana.
If you would like to blackmail Briala and Celene using their romance, make sure you reveal Briala and Fluer that the elven locket. Wicked eyes wicked hearts.
After collecting these items, go towards the decoration area and eavesdrop on the conversation between the guards. Strategy the guards and invite them to go and speak to Cullen.
Go in the trophy area and after collecting the bonus items, catch the proof against Gaspard.
- Immedately later attaining the Hall of Heroes after coming out of the Servants’ Quarters, head forward several paces to catch a key record (14/30).
- Input the Vestibule and head to the opposite end to the library, but turn right rather than left. Eavesdrop for a different key (15/30).
- Go down the huge staircase at the vestibule and turn left into a space. There is a secret on a seat (16/30).
- Visit the area where Iron Bull is. Close to the doorway to the backyard, on the ground, is another key record (17/30).
- A bit further on, beyond the doorway to the backyard, is just another key on the dining table (18/30).
- Visit the wall on the left side. There’s another key on the ground (19/30).
- Visit the area on the left hand side for a different secret close to the left wall (20/30).
- Visit the area beside it (in which Duke Germain is) and then find another key in the ar right corner of this space (21/30). Wicked eyes wicked hearts.
- Jump over the rail to the grassy region of the balcony to get another key record (23/30).
- On the opposite side of the exact same balcony, there is another key on the seat (24/30).
- Visit the Guest Garden and on the other hand close to the locked halla statuette doorway. Turn right to discover another key (25/30). Wicked eyes wicked hearts.
- Return to the library and discover another key together with one of a northside dining table (26/30).
- Enter the Trophy Room and then go to the wall to the Ideal hand side. You’ll come across a secret to the little table (27/30).
Scandalous Keys: 3
Proceed to the back of the Vestibule and move up the staircase on the right to go into the Royal Wing. Open the halla statuette door should you want.
Then, approach the doorway in the far end of this hallway and see the cutscene. If you would like to encourage Briala, avoid requesting the elf to testify against her.
If you’d like to encourage Gaspard or find all three to make a public truce, then open the halla doorway and place the nude protector free.
You might even leave him where he is. Following that, pass through the area where you stored the elf and stick to the mark for the boss battle.
- At a space on the western portion of the Royal Wing, there is another key on the opposite end in addition to a little bench (29/30).
- Should you start the halla doorway at the Royal Wing, there is the last secret about the left on a desk when you walk (30/30).
- In Empress Celene’s private quarters, so you can find another coin only in the event that you launch the nude prisoner (14/15).
- When you listen to the rift noise, strategy the door to the balcony. Stick to the balcony, jump through the window, and locate the last coin onto the far left (15/15).
- From the western portion of the key imperial wing, head to the bedroom. There is another statuette at the center on a desk (9/11).
- If you listen to the rift sound along with the cussing, just keep moving and descend the staircase. The statuette is about the ground near a bookcase (10/11). Go through the doorway to another balcony. Stick to the route anti-clockwise and leap through the open window. You’ll discover the last halla statuette on a desk across the left side of this space (11/11).
Before performing the boss battle, return to Leliana and send your keys to finish the quest.
Enter the doorway at which the rift noise is coming out of and observe the spectacle. If Sera is on your party, pick the dialogue option “He is used to it now” when it presents itself, to get just a tiny acceptance.
Following the conflict, use the conversation alternative “Come work for me” (takes the Underworld speech perk) to amuse the guy left behind. Sera will marginally approve of this, also.
wicked eyes and wicked hearts celene and briala walkthrough
All Probable Endings
Based on things you gathered and dialog choices you picked, some endings will probably have become available for you. Wicked eyes wicked hearts.
- Celene rules.
- Gaspard rules.
- Gaspard principles with Briala pulling on the strings.
- All three visit a people truce and work collectively for the Inquisition.
Remember that “I will speak to Florianne” yields more acceptance from particular companies, but could only succeed when you’ve got high court consent.
After Florianne is recorded, it is possible to select whether to imprison or execute her; “Take away her”profits more companion acceptance.
- Celene rules
To make this happen, you have to stop Florianne out of assassinating Celene. Wicked eyes wicked hearts. Utilize the signs you obtained against Gaspard by choosing “Gaspard was planning a coup.”
It is possible to opt to spare Gaspard’s lifetime or let him be sentenced to death.
- Celene and Briala rule collectively
With this end, you have to have obtained the elven locket and introduced it to Celene and Briala.
- Gaspard rules
Cullen favours this end and a few concur that the “rightful” emperor of Orlais is your better option. To attain this, you need to choose the next. Wicked eyes wicked hearts.
Utilize signs to blackmail Briala
- Gaspard principles with Briala yanking the strings
Gaspard are going to have the name of emperor, however Briala along with the spies will have actual power. This reveals the Inquisition’s service for elves.
- End the boss combat
- Select “Briala may take over.”
- Current evidence against Gaspard.
- The General Public truce
Ensure that you collect proof against each of three. You may have been required to launch the nude soldier at Celene’s personal quarters and requested him to testify against her.
Wicked eyes wicked hearts. All endings have various consequences on your companies’ approval.
Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts is an intriguing pursuit that provides excellent insight into Orlesian culture along with also the famous “Sport”.
It’s quite a different style to most of the different quests; that, in addition to the fact it’s so many unique endings and effects, makes it among the most intriguing components of Inquisition.
Wicked eyes wicked hearts. Which end is the favorite? Do you want to allow Celene and Briala get back with them, or to get the war overall to take the throne?
Hopefully, with this manual, you can find the desired result on your playthrough.