smartphone users love WhatsApp: On each SMS nearly 17 chat messages arrive. With these secret tricks you get everything out of the Messenger!
WhatsApp is more popular than ever: More than 900 million people worldwide use the Messenger service.
Nearly half of men (44 percent) in this country talk daily basis – they send 667 million messages.
The smartphone app has already replaces the SMS and also offers more features than the simple sending and receiving text messages.
But few know the full potential of the chat application: Many functions are hiding right in the app.
Are also used on the app stores of Apple, Google and Microsoft useful extensions for the program. ULTIMATE-TECH-NEWS.COM shows all tricks for WhatsApp.
- 1 use WhatsApp on PC
- 2 WhatsApp on Tablet: iPad and Android
- 3 WhatsApp tools: Practical extensions
- 4 be read and read: WhatsApp status
- 5 WhatsApp does not work! What to do?
- 6 Threema & Co .: The rival compared
- 7 What are the secret WhatsApp tricks 2020?
- 8 What are some WhatsApp tricks we don’t know?
- 9 What are some cool WhatsApp tricks?
use WhatsApp on PC
WhatsApp as a PC program for Windows and Mac OS X? Wrong! No wonder – the developers have asked the chat application officially only for the smartphone available.
To use the Messenger on the computer, there is WhatsApp Web .
In order to pick up your chats in the browser, read your messages on the big screen and type in your text easily on the PC keyboard.
WhatsApp on Tablet: iPad and Android
Even after WhatsApp version for the tablet are nowhere in Google’s Play Store and Apple’s App Store.
But with a few tricks you bring the popular Messenger service on your Android device and on the iPad.
How do you accomplish this by using an Android tablet, refer to the ULTIMATE-TECH-NEWS.COM article ” WhatsApp on Android tablet use “. Those who prefer a simple or an Apple iPad possesses, uses best the already described WhatsApp Web – then in the mobile browser directly on the tablet.
WhatsApp tools: Practical extensions
A castle complacent for WhatsApp? Or you want to know who you are mailing prefer and how many messages you send each week? In the App Store Google, Apple and Co.
There are plenty of tools that complement WhatsApp with useful extensions.
To learn more about your habits, protect your Messenger service against unauthorized access and change the font of text. In the overview ULTIMATE-TECH-NEWS.COM has 22 useful, creative and insane WhatsApp tools for Android collected.
Here you will surely find an interesting program!
be read and read: WhatsApp status
With WhatsApp communication starts with the user status.
This appears in the contact list and in the profile view of each contact. Each WhatsApp friend sees the status motto.
The editors have the 150 funniest and coolest sayings tracked. Also for special occasions like Mother’s Day , Valentine’s Day and Christmas has COMPUTERBILD matching sayings in stock.
WhatsApp does not work! What to do?
It is not uncommon that in chat zeal of WhatsApp Messenger strike times and you lose the connection.
WhatsApp is down! Then the Messenger does not connect to the network and is limited to users available – messages can not be received and sent.
But the server need not necessarily be the cause of the problem. Maybe it is because of your smartphone.
Go to the problem on the ground – the practical ULTIMATE-TECH-NEWS.COM Troubleshooter ” WhatsApp does not work: You can do that ??” helps!
Find out where you can get specific information about the disorder and how to proceed if chat problems arise.
Threema & Co .: The rival compared
WhatsApp has it a lot. But the competition has become large and the numerous WhatsApp rivals trump with great features on – some also offer more security.ULTIMATE-TECH-NEWS.COM has WhatsApp compared with messengers like threema, Line and Telegram and topped the best and safest app. Read the article ” Messenger apps in the test: Who defeated WhatsApp? ” Which chat alternatives compete with WhatsApp and what features they offer.
What are the secret WhatsApp tricks 2020?
Not secret but useful tips, tricks and new features of WhatsApp:
BOLD, ITALICS AND UNDERSTRIKE YOUR MESSAGES
To bold, add an * before and after the text
For italics, add _ before and after the text
Strikethrough your text, add ~ before and after the word
- SEND PDF DOCUMENTS TO PEOPLE
- DATA SAVINGS- Go to Settings, then tap on Data Usage.
- CURB YOUR CALLS
- Double tap on any message and tap on the star icon to mark it. To find it again, all you have to do is tap on the chat’s name, and tap on Starred Messages to see all the messages you’ve marked out.
- Auto-Sorted Links, Docs, and Media
- Clear Chat but Keep Starred Messages
- INSTANTLY ADD DATES TO YOUR CALENDAR
- BACKING UP VIDEOS
- SHORTCUTS TO CONVERSATIONS
What are some WhatsApp tricks we don’t know?
Some of those rare whatsapp tricks are:-
1.Can you remember with whom you speak most? Do not worry Whatsapp knows it.
- There is a way you can discover people with who you talk most
- Go to Settings > Data and Storage Usage > Storage Usage > Select Contact.
- Hide your profile picture
- You can hide your profile pic from people whom you do not understand
- for instance just like you’re part of many groups where you don’t know everybody in the group so that you don’t need everyone to see your profile pic.
- You can change it > Account > Privacy > Profile Photo.
- Stop saving whatsapp videos and images in gallery
You have a choice here if you want your whatsapp videos and images should appear in gallery or not. You can change this settings from Settings > Chats > Toggle away Show Media in Gallery.
- Response to group messages individually
- You can reply to some group message privately in your one-way conversation, without having to find the one-to-one chat you have with that particular individual.
- You can do it by following this, Press and hold a message in a group chat > Select the three buttons in the top right corner > Reply Privately. The message will show up in your one-to-one chat with the text below, as it does if you respond to a specific message similar to above.
What are some cool WhatsApp tricks?
1. Hide “Last Seen”
WhatsApp will show your last visit on the app by default, if you don’t disable the feature, to all the people who has added you inside their contacts.
If you’d like your visit to be personal or revealed to just some of the contacts you have to know about this finest useful WhatsApp trick.
It is possible to disable your past seen, although the catch is you won’t be able to see your friends or contacts last seen.
It’s only fair, right?On Android and iOS Device: Open WhatsApp and go to Settings > Accounts >Privacy > Last seenIn last seen window you may choose who can see your past seen time on WhatsApp.
2. Backup and restore your WhatsApp chats
For some time now, WhatsApp has provided the performance to back up all your chats and press in case you change or loose your smartphone.
In iPhone or iPad you can go to Settings > Chats > Chat Backup. You can tap on Back Up Today to backup your chats.
You could also alter the settings like include configurations of switch on or off automatic back up.
In iOS WhatsApp talks history and media are backed up on iCloud so if you loose your iPhone or iPad or you change your device, your conversation history is secure.
You can restore your conversation history and press once you reinstall it.There are two ways you can back this up on Android device.
WhatsApp Backup: WhatsApp by default backs up all of the media and chats in your device itself from local folder. It backs up frequently at specific moment.
You can see back up time and you could also manually backup by tapping the BACK UP button.
This back up stays on your local folder even once you uninstall WhatsApp (Until the local back up folder will be delete or cleaned using any cleaning app).
So when you reinstall WhatsApp it will restore all of your chats from folder.
Google Drive Back Up: You can also back up your WhatsApp chat history to Google Drive if you’re using Android device.
You are able to choose your Google account in which you would like to back up the conversation background.
And up that back will be permanent until you delete it. If your device is missing or the neighborhood backup folder is missing you can restore it from Google Drive.
3. Send WhatsApp conversation to email.
This helpful WhatsApp trick is also rather interesting. Now you can send your buddy’s conversations or chat history to your email anytime very easily.
After that you are able to see all media and text from your email. Just open any friends chat you need to email.
Now click left option key and click on More > Mail Conversation. You are able to attach the media or send the email without the media connected.
4. Produce Shortcuts For Major Contacts
If you want to speed up your WhatsApp communication or if you’ve got a lot of WhatsApp friends and its difficult to hunt and send talks to any contacts, you may use this best useful WhatsApp tricks.
Now using this trick you can create shortcuts for important contacts. It’s very simple, open that friends chat then tap Menu (three dots) > > Insert Shortcut.
That buddy’s chat will be added into your home screen. You might also do that will multiple buddy’s chats.
5. Hide Music test marks on WhatsApp Chat
There have a good deal of discuss the test marks on WhatsApp chat. Check marks appear next to each message you send.
1 grey check mark indicates to you that the message was successfully sent to the receiver, while two grey check marks indicate when the message was sent to the receiver’s device.
2. blue check marks alerts you if the receiver has read your message. Some times when you would like to dismiss some message or some friend and you don’t want them to understand about it, then this among the finest useful WhatsApp tips is only for you.
It is worth noting that if you turn off Read receipts you won’t have the ability to know if/when messages you’ve sent are read by the recipient, and group message read receipts will nevertheless be sent no matter.
6.Insert formatting to messages
From the start till quite recent WhatsApp have supported only plain text in chats.
But now WhatsApp has finally rolled out formatting service, enabling users to include bold, strike-through and italics format choices to their own chats.
To utilize this feature, open any WhatsApp chat and follow these directions.Bold: Add asterisks to either side of this text. For instance (*This text is in bold*)Strike-through: Add tildes both sides of this text (~This text is wrong~)