Are you getting an error code [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] when attempting to access your Microsoft account? It’s a network problem with your SMTP server that needs to be resolved. Check your software preferences to see if there is a setting that needs to be changed for this issue to go.
When you’re experiencing issues with your server, the first thing that comes to mind is whether it’s misconfigured. To solve this problem, ensure all variables are verified and use the appropriate port numbers and authentications to secure your connection. Furthermore, check your account settings and perform a PST scan. Once you scan your PST files, you might find some Outlook bugs. These are not wanted. You should remove them from your computer by deleting them and installing the latest version of Microsoft Outlook to solve this problem.
What is the error [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e]?
The [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] Error Code issue is linked to the STMP server, and it can happen when an outgoing mail server is incorrect. In this situation, go to the Tools menu and look for properties. Furthermore, check the SMTP name to see if it’s correct. The server that requires authentication can be found using this method.
You can make your server more authentic if you select “My Server.” In addition, you can check the number of SMTP ports, and you might need to secure your connection with an SSL.
What is the cause of [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] Outlook Error?
The most common causes of [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] failure are:
- You’ve entered your login credentials for numerous accounts.
- Other reasons include uncleared cache and cookies.
- The Outlook version may be the problem.
- Your Gmail and Outlook accounts may conflict.
How Do I Remove [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] from My Account?
First, you need to check your account settings. For this, find the email account that is showing an error and choose Properties. Next, you need to check if the name of the SMTP server is correct. If the server has an authentication checkmark, the server needs to be authenticated. Next, go to More Settings and check SMTP Port Number. The number should be the same as what is in FAE. Know that you need a more secure SSL connection if it is not already enabled.
Method 1: Examine the server’s configuration
That [pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e] is connected to the SMTP server, and you must change the port number to fix it. The following actions are required:
1. The three applications are already installed on my computer. I can use them to open documents and create panoramas.
2. Then, under the Account tab, click the Email button.
3. You see an error. Find the email account that is displaying the error.
4. Next, look for the settings that say internet email.
5. Open the Outgoing Server screen.
6. If you want to use your email, you need to do it through your outgoing server. First, you need to log in and click OK. This will save your settings.
7. Now, try clicking OK.
Method 2: To disable the antivirus software, please do this. Make sure you are careful
You need to change your antivirus program or turn it off if you want to use Outlook.
1. It is possible to stop your antivirus from connecting to your email. This will make it easier for you.
2. You can change your settings to get viruses and threats in Windows. This is called “protection.” Go to the place that says “Configurations” and then go to the “Update and security” site. You will see a place called “Windows security” with a button that says “Manage settings.” Press this button.
3. Here, you should turn off the settings on your antivirus software.
Method 3: Delete accounts that are the same
Duplicate or multiple accounts that you have might generate the pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e error. You can verify this by following these steps:
1. To open Outlook, click on the icon with an envelope in it.
2. Open the ‘account settings’ from the menu.
3. You can be able to remove multiple accounts. You need to choose the ones you want to remove and click the button called Remove Account. Make sure you take a backup of any data before doing this because all data will be deleted while removing the account.
This should fix the problem with Microsoft Outlook. If you still see the [PII_email_029231e8462fca76041e] error, try this next method.
Method 4: Use the Microsoft Automatic Repair Tool
Microsoft has an auto repair tool. You can use it to detect the problem and what you should do to fix it. Make sure that you back up your emails before using this tool, and follow these steps:
1. Open the computer.
2. On your computer, open the Programs and Features tab.
3. Find out what program is related to this error.
4. Edit the computer program.
5. A new window will appear, and you must select the repair option.
6. Follow the instructions on your screen to solve this problem.
Method 5: Changing Port Number
1. Open a window. Click on “File.” Then click “Account Settings.”
2. Click the error account. Select Email from Account Settings.
3. In the New email account window, go to Forum > More Settings > Internet Email Settings.
4. Now click the Advanced tab and change the (SMPT) port number to 587. Then click OK.
5. You may need to restart your computer if it stops working.
How to fix Outlook errors?
Error messages are shared. What should you do?
The most common way to fix Outlook problems is by uninstalling Microsoft Outlook from the “Programs and Features” option. It will take a few minutes, and you can install the newest version of Microsoft Outlook and find that the problem has been solved. You can also try to clear your cache and cookies if you’re having problems with your
If you are not able to fix the pii_email_029231e8462fca76041e error, contact Microsoft. They will help you with any problem related to your Outlook account.