You can create an email template by using different tools. The tools are an easy and convenient way to do the job without any hassles. In this article, we will see how you can use it for your brand.
Edit option has many templates – This is the most preferred building email as it the easiest method. The first thing you have to do is choose the template of your choice. You can customize as per your brand’s design to fit. You can replace their existing images with you and then insert your URL. Thus your email is ready in the simplest way.
Coding – This template offers an open HTML code editor. Your professional can code and build a unique email. You can also import a custom made email and make it more editable by inserting it in the editor.
Start from scratch – You can start your email right from scratch through the drag and drop feature.
General settings – You should set your font style and color. Set color for your navigation buttons, links color, line spacing, and email background color too. Note that the background color will change when opened on desktop devices. In mobile devices, it gets hidden behind.
Header – This is the first thing that will catch your recipient’s eye. It usually contains the brand logo and menu. Many types of header designs are available; you need to decide which one will look well.
Personalizing the copy – According to a survey, personalized emails bring in more profit than non-personalized ones. You can add your recipient’s name in the contact list. Always address the email by the recipient’s name. This will trigger some response.
Adding images – Images always give an appealing look to the audience.
Steps to add images
- Find the basic images from the settings panel and drop it into the template
- Once you drop the content block, you will be asked to insert an image
- There are four ways of doing it either by dropping/uploading images, by pasting external URL, you can also use your pictures from your gallery, or you can use stripto’s bank of images.
Editing images– In the settings panel click on the ‘edit’ button. Your pictures will open with a pixel editor where you can filter, resize, add text or stickers, or even apply a background.
Building banner – It is said you will need to work thoroughly in the banner as it is said to be the face of the newsletter. So take some time and select an appropriate one
Steps to build a banner
- Drag 1 – column structure into your HTML email template and pull the banner block
- You can activate the settings panel by clicking on the block and then only upload the image
- The system will suggest you if you want to crop your image
- Set image orientation, such as vertical, horizontal, or square.
There are also various other ways where you can build an email with templates and tools. If you want more detail information, you can check for postcards email builder.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.