Ice Staff Code in CoD Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles
Even though Call of Duty has long been acknowledged for its multiplayer gameplay and multiplayer, its Zombies mode is the same as well and is an extremely popular cooperative mode for many gamers. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 was particularly famous due to its Zombies mode because of the wide variety of new and returning maps, which includes the well-loved Origins map. Similar to Call of Duty: Vanguard’s Decimator Shield, Origins has elemental staffs that can be used as weapons and upgraded to produce devastating effects. One of them are The Ice Staff, which can be difficult to obtain but extremely efficient against undead army.
How can I obtain the Ice Staff in CoD Black Ops 3? Zombies Chronicles
The process of obtaining an initial Ice Staff is a fairly easy task if you know the right place to look and when to look. The staff’s three elements comprise the Gramophone as well as the proper records, and finally the essential gem, are spread out across various areas, and it may take some time to find all the parts.
Read More : TYD US Action Replay Codes(2023)
How can I obtain how to obtain the Ice Staff components and gem in CoD Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles
The three essential components for the staff can be found in snow piles on the map. The piles can only be located when it is getting snowy on the map. The gem, however located in a separate location completely distinct from the other three components:
- The initial staff component will be situated in an accumulation of snow between the spawning point and the Workshop.
- The second part of the staff will be located in an accumulation of snow on the middle of the map.
- The third component of the staff will be located in a snow heap near the church of the map.
- The crystal that makes up the staff’s essentials can be located inside the Crazy Place area and will be revealed inside an elevated pedestal once you have reached the area that has three elements. It will require an item called the Gramophone as well as the Blue Record to do so.
How can I obtain how to get the Gramophone along with the Blue Record in CoD Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles
The Gramophone and Blue Record are easier to locate than the parts. The Gramophone always appears in the Excavation Site located on the floor and it is the Blue Record spawns near Generator 2 within Tank Station. Tank Station.
When all the parts such as for instance, the Gramophone along with the Blue Record, have been taken home, go toward The Crazy Place to find the pedestal that houses an Ice Gem. The pedestal will pop up once you get close enough to it, showing the gem, allows you to access it. Then, you’ll be able to use the entire base version of Ice Staff, but if you’d like upgrade the Ice Staff, then you’ll have to move to the next level.
Upgrading the Ice Staff in CoD Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles
Upgrades to an ice staff code can be challenging because of the numerous problems you’ll have to solve. Three puzzles have to be completed before upgrading is available and each one has different difficulty levels. The first puzzle of the Crazy Place is the hardest one, requiring players to decode the pillar as well as a sequence of floating stone. With the Ice Staff you’ll have be able to fire the stones at the proper sequence based on which symbols are upon the pillar. Below is a list of finding the correct symbol on the pillar as well as the appropriate floating symbols to shoot:
- A single open circle A triangle that is upside down.
- One black circle A triangle that is upside-down on top of the line
- Two black vertical circles A triangle that is upside-down over the letter “L.”
- Two circles that are horizontal One black and the second one open A upside-down triangle on top of an upside-down “F.”
- Two circles that are horizontal that are both black A triangle that is upside down on top of a line, and one upside-down triangle.
- The black circle is is followed by two black circles that are vertical A triangle that is upside down on top of a line, followed by a second upside-down triangular over an undefined line.
- Two black vertical circles that are followed by one open circle an upside-down triangle on top of a line, that is followed by an upside-down triangular on top of the letter “L.”
- Two black vertical circles followed by a single black circle an upside-down triangle over an upside-down “L” followed by an upside-down triangle on top of an upside-down “F.”
- 4 black circles arranged in a square an upside-down triangle over the letter “L” followed by an upside-down triangle.
- three horizontal circle, one of which is black The two circles that are left open A upside-down triangle placed on top of the letter “L” followed by an upside-down triangle on top of an “L.
- Three circles horizontal The first and the last black, with the middle left open an upside-down triangle on top of the letter “L” followed by another upside-down triangular atop the “L.”
- two horizontal circular shapes, one black, the second one open with two vertical circles and both black A triangle upside-down on top of an upside-down “L” followed by an upside-down triangle on top of an upside-down “F.” Note: The shapes must be larger when compared to two black circles that are which are then followed by a black circle.
After you’ve completed this task, you’ll need discover three tombstones throughout the map. The first tombstone can be found close to Generator 4 close to the KN-44. The second tombstone is located near the first However, this one is inside a huge footprint that is near an impaled body. The final tombstones will be located near The Tanks Station and the downed robot on the map. The tombstone will be close to the hand of its owner.
The final puzzle will lead players to lower levels within the Excavation Site. Find the rings , and then arrange them in such a way that all flash blue. The result is an orb floating that you have to shoot using your Ice Staff. Return toward then the Crazy Place and put the Ice Staff inside its pedestal. Be near it as you kill zombies in order to fill the staff with souls. After enough zombies are killed, the team will be fully equipped which means that its upgrade is now complete.