One of the significant benefits of using React.js for your web app development project is that it has an active and robust community of developers who keep building feature-rich and easy-to-use Reactjs tools that enable developers to power their React.js websites in terms of security, performance optimization, UI enhancement and other such aspects. Therefore, if you are getting your web app developed using React.js, hire Reactjs developers proficient in identifying and utilizing all the important Reactjs tools needed for your React.js project.
Top Reactjs Tools to use in 2022
There are many Reactjs tools to choose from and use in the market; however more the choice, the higher the chances of confusion or difficulty in selecting the right Reactjs tools for your project. Here are some of the most popular Reactjs tools that can help you elevate your React web app performance to another level –
1. React Studio
React Studio is one of the top Reactjs tools for non-technical designers with no prior coding experience that need to build a React app. It is a visual design tool that helps designers create important React components and user flows based on their designs. It gives designers full control of a React app’s high aspect design elements. In addition, it is a powerful tool for freelancers to deliver better outputs in a shorter time with a smarter code output.
Key Features of React Studio
- Building PWA (Progressive Web Apps)
- Dynamic and Responsive Web Apps
- Optimizes and integrates into existing workflows
- Drag and drop web app creation
- Customizable interactive UI components
- Responsive Screen Layout
- Mobile Preview
- Built-in drawing tools
- Ability to import from Sketch
- Publish to Web
Storybook is one of the most useful open-source Reactjs tools for building interesting UI components and pages in isolation. It is a UI development environment that lets us React developers test React components interactively and also lets them build their component libraries. The isolation feature is handy as it allows developers to view different states of all components and develop them in isolation from the main web app, improving reusability.
Key Features of Storybook
- Developing durable and robust UIs
- Building UIs in isolation
- Utilize addons for automating testing and other tasks
- Easier UI testing
- UI documentation ease
Evergreen is a React library with a set of React components that can be used for enterprise-grade React apps. It uses React Primitive, which enables it to be highly flexible. It is a complete out-of-the-box solution consisting of basic layouts, colours, icons, typography and other design elements to functional components such as file uploads, dropdowns, toggles and feedback indicators.
Key Features of Evergreen
- Out of the box React development solution
- Highly flexible and composable
- Used for building enterprise-grade apps
- Over 30 React components
- Proper and Rich Documentation
Reactide is a great React IDE for building modern web apps. It is a cross-platform desktop application that provides a stimulator made for quick React component prototyping and live reloading. In addition, it is one of the few and first React IDEs that is dedicatedly used for React development exclusively.
Key Features of Reactide
- Streamlined configurations
- Hot Module Reloading
- Extensible developer environment with a single click
- Component visualization
Key Features of Jest
- Automated tests for code changes in the last commit
- Excellent documentation with active community
- Easy mocking for Developers
- Offers CLI tool to control tests with ease
- Rich API and Snapshots
Key Features of Redux
- Easier Debugging
- Maintainable React
- Performance Improvements
- Ease of Testing
- Server-Side Rendering
- State Persistence
7. React Styleguidist
React Styleguidist is a component development environment with a living style guide and a hot reloaded developer server that is easily sharable with your team. In addition, it lists component propTypes and shows live and editable usage examples based on the Markdown files.
Key Features of React Styleguidist
- Semantic UI Components for React
- Bulma Components
- Dialog Components
- Semantic UI Components for React
- Yammer Components
Key Features of Atom
- Collaborative support for various developers
- Bult-in auto-complete and suggestion feature
- Supports syntax highlighting
- Drag and Drop Module for most file interactions
- Find, preview and replace any text that you type in a file or across all projects.
These are the top 8 react.js tools you should integrate into your app if the need arises. Many other potentially good tools can be beneficial for your business. Use these Reactjs plugins to power your React-based apps to another level.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.