Sunry Murder Trial Side Quest – Manaan (Kotor 1)
Beginning Where: Ahto West
Cutting Off Point If you go to the Unknown World // If you take out the shark at the end of Manaan
Reward Multiple Rewards/Outcomes
Exit on West Central (#4) .
2. Elora Sunry’s Murder Trial
If you’re carrying Jolee (from Kashyyyk) in your group, when you go to Ahto West, you’ll encounter Elora and begin a extensive trial quest for Jolee and her party members to resolve. The entire thing will be explained in this article. The story revolves around her husband Sunry. Sunry is accused of killing the body of a Sith woman who was staying in East Central. The hotel is East Central, and you as an arbiter of the investigation, are expected to investigate and defend Sunry. It’s simpler to describe the investigation in steps and their respective results, to allow me to reference them from the markers for other locations you’ll be visiting.
Elora will then ask you go to her at Selkath High Court here in Ahto West area #7. There, you can speak to Judge Shelkar, and ask to be named the arbiter in the case. You’ll be awarded 100xp.
You’ll know that the bulk of the action was at the hotel situated in East Central. When you arrive to inquire about witnesses you can speak to Elora and inquire about Sunry’s history for 500xp.
Go towards East Central Hotel at East Central Hotel at East Central (#8) To speak to the to speak with the hotel manager of the hotel Ignus. Make sure you represent Sunry at the time of the hearing. Ignus is able to convince Ignus to state that he was aware of the shot shortly after Sunry left with your persuasive ability or by granting 200 credits. It could be an “Dark Side” move, but you will not get anything in the form of Dark Side points. Also, you’ll get 500xp. It’s not essential to perform this, even if would like to demonstrate Sunry innocent, but it could assist in your case.
After Ignus Talk to Firith me in the room around East Central (#9) . Once again, you can convince (and force Persuade) Firith to give you the information about the sith female was actually a Dark Jedi. You could also give Firith 100 credits for doing the same. Each will earn you 500xp.
The next time you speak to Gluupor, it is in the room to the left of the bottom in the Hotel at East Central (#10) . You can make use of your persuasion (or 100 credits) to convince Gluupor to confess to putting Sunry’s award in the room, and then be able to prove this in the court. 500xp.
As you exit your hotel you’ll get greeted by an “mysterious male” at East Central (#11) . What he’ll offer in response to your question is to remain open regarding the trial and look for information about the trial at each of the Republic and Sith Embassy. As far as I’m aware, it’s a flaw in the game, since I’ve visited an Sith Embassy twice, and could not find any evidence that I could use during the trial afterward. But it is true that the Republic Embassy holds important information stored within its computer room. an audio recording of the murder that took place, nearly sufficient to make Sunry guilty without trial if that’s the way you want. Visit at the Republic Embassies computer room. East Central (#6) Slice in the laptop, then download the Sunry recorder. In addition to 300xp, you’ll have all the details that you require in order to determine whether Sunry either innocent or incriminated.
Return and go to Ahto West #2 and speak with Elora once more. Inform her that Sunry might not be so innocent as she thinks and then give her the recording of the data. You’ll earn 500xp, but she’ll doubt your claims. Now is the time to talk directly with Sunry himself, who’s currently in prison right now.
Talk to the guards of the selkath outside the prison, in the number 8 and you’ll be permitted to go inside. Inside you’ll be able to find Sunry along with the Warden. You should talk with Sunry first, then end all conversations. You’ll give him the datapad that proves you murdered the sith woman you will be awarded 500xp and he’ll admit to the crime. If you let Sunry to persuade you to free the man, you’ll get (DS Points) to have this conversation. You now face an issue at the time of the trial. Do you believe Sunry’s claims of innocence or decide to find Sunry guilty? There are three possible outcomes: 1. Guilty, but without presenting the recording of the data for 300xp 3. Guilty by providing the recording of data as proof for 400xp. Innocent for 500xp and lower prices at the two major retailers in Manaan. However, regardless of the outcome there is no chance to earn Dark Side or Light Side points in the coming trial and you should keep the following in your head.
Contact the Warden and request to start Sunry’s murder trial. He’ll accompany your to Selkath High Court at area #7. All (that is possible to be) will be present.
High Court. Here are the different results and the best way to get these:
Read More : Sith interrogating Side Quest – Korriban (Kotor 1)
Finding Sunry guilty , but not presenting the data record:
You must take the trial through without showing the recording as quickly as you can but without having questions. If convicted, you’ll be awarded 300xp.
If you’ve brought Jolee into your team and you have him along on your trip to Ahto West on Manaan Elora will come up to you and start the Side Quest. To complete this quest, you have to play the role of a defense lawyer for Sunry who is known as an “Arbiter” in the game. The job will involve gathering evidence as well as interviewing witnesses. You will also need to figure out the exact cause of the incident – and then representing Sunry at trial.
The quest is very long with a lot of steps and diverse outcomes. To make it easier to digest I’ve broken it down into various components. Below you’ll find a listing of all the evidence that you could gather for this quest. Also, at the end of the page, you’ll find three main outcomes you can expect from this task.
1. Talk to your representative from Selkath High Court in Ahto West and be appointed as the Arbiter of Sunry
(Optional) (Optional): Speak to Sunry and go through all discussion possibilities with him.
2. Talk with Ignus from East Central and learn who the witnesses are as well as his own side of the incident. He witnessed Sunry go away shortly after hearing the blaster’s shots. You can force him to state it was shot following Sunry went away too. If you attempt to force Persuade him, he’ll be reluctant to be truthful during the trial, but should you induce him to lie, you will be able to lie on his behalf. There aren’t any dark Side Points are earned by this.
3. Talk to Firith My within Firith Me’s East Central hotel room and find out that Sunry was involved in an affair (and receive an Journal Update). You can convince him with 100 credits to find out about the fact that this person Sunry was involved in an affair with was actually an actual Dark Jedi; you can persuade him, however you’ll receive Dark Side Points for doing it.
4. Speak to Gluupor in the opposite East Central hotel room and convince him with 100 credits to reveal that he fabricated proof on the body of the female Sith.
5. A “Mysterious Man A ‘Mysterious Man’ will greet you as you leave at the East Central hotel and tell you to remain open regarding the trial. He will also recommend that you look into your local Republic or Sith bases to find more evidence.
(Optional) (Optional): Confront Elora regarding the incident. Sunry has to endure an extra 500xp
6. Cut into the computer in the Computer Room at the Republic Enclave in East Central and view the evidence of Sunry killing Elassa.
7. Return to Sunry inside his Holding Cell and speak with Sunry in the Holding Cell. Talk to him. Utilize every possible conversation option to find out everything you can, and then challenge him with evidence that he killed Elassa. If you are willing to assist Sunry escape the prison for murder, you’ll earn Dark Side Points for this discussion.
Once you’ve completed the steps above, you’ll need to move on with your trial. For the first trial, you must contact Selkath Warden who sits at the table in the same space with Sunry. He warns you that when the trial starts, there’s no way to restart it and no way back (unless you save your data).
NOTE: Regardless of the outcome of this trial, there is none Light Side or Dark Side points gained.
When the trial is over, there are a couple of alternatives (assuming you’ve completed all the steps above). It is possible to find Sunry guilty by presenting the Datapad that you discovered by cutting into the Republic’s computer , or you could find Sunry guilty for being a lousy defense attorney. Do not question witnesses or to ask them dumb questions, and Sunry will be confirmed guilty.
Not to be forgotten You can also search for Sunry innocent. This will earn you the highest amount of exp (500xp) per finishing the quest.
1. Search for Sunry Guilty (don’t record data) 300xp
2. Locate Sunry Guilty (show records of data) 400xp
3. Find Sunry Innocent, 500xp, and discounts at both the main stores within Ahto East and East Central
To show Sunry innocent, you’ll need to have a great defense lawyer. Below are the questions you should ask every witness in a straightforward to understand format that will demonstrate Sunry innocent.
Firith My Cross Exam: Ask him if Elassa is a Dark Jedi then ask him whether he witnessed personally the murder taking place
Gluupor Cross Examining: You’ll want to inquire of Gluupor whether he placed the medal in his possession in the first place, and also whether he was present when the murder occur
Elora Cross Examination: Ask her questions about Sunry’s relationship
Sunry Cross Examining: Ask Sunry if the plan was to conclude the investigation, and if Sith would be opposed to the idea.
Closing Statements In this section, you’ll need to choose “No one was actually present at the crime” and “Sunry tried to put an end to the crime, so she killed the Sith murdered her.” It is possible to rest your case after proving these two points.
This is all there is to this lengthy Side Quest, if you completed the steps above, you’ll have proved Sunry as innocent, and let him escape the prison for murder.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.