All Elden Ring Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones” locations
Elden Ring Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones, as well as their counterparts those, Somber Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones, are unique objects that aren’t available for purchase or otherwise acquired. They’re the only thing you’ll need to bring your favourite weapons to their maximum possibility of +25 or even +10. Ultimately, Elden Ring Smithing Stones and Elden Ring Somber Smithing Stones will only take you so far.
Thirteen Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones and 8 Somber Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones are across the entire Elden Ring. Therefore you’ll have to be aware of how you proceed. You can only upgrade a small portion of your weapons once they reach maximum power. Of course, the weapons that gain up to +24 will not be tough, but to get an upgrade that’s complete, you’ll require the Ancient Stones to bring back to Hewg and then have him smith to the last tier upgrades.
It’s time to hunt for the worn-out. Below, we’ve listed where to locate all the places for these Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones in Elden Ring, including the Somber Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones.
All Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones” locations in Elden Ring
There are 21 Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones to find, of which 8 are sombre. Click on the links on the left or scroll down to find the ones you’re looking for. The players must be in the latter stages that are part of Elden Ring to obtain these Ancient Stones, as most of them are located in the late-game areas, which require players to be aware of how to reach the Consecrated Snowfield within Elden Ring or in the course of quests or quest lines that stretch throughout the entire campaign. Put, if you’ve been able to defeat Godrick or are currently tinkering through Caelid on your first visit, you’ll not receive these late-game items shortly – sorry to disappoint you.
Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones locations
Here’s where you can find all of the Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones’ places within Elden Ring:
- A corpse is found inside the mouth of the skull of a giant. The southeast from the Church of Repose in Mountaintops of the Giants.
- An incentive for defeating the nameless dragon with lightning attacks that can strike you on the bend near the beginning of Crumbling Farum Azula.
- Rewards for killing the other dragon that is attacking you with red lightning on The Dragon Temple Rooftop.
- The corpse is located in the North in The Dragon Temple. At the North exit, take the left-hand path and into the narrow corridor that houses the dragon statues. Then, climb to the staircase that curves to the right. Head South at the top. Leap off the floating pillar that leads to the room to the body.
- The reward for killing Two Night’s Calvary, who guard the caravan at night along the Southwest boundary of the Consecrated Snowfields.
- On a corpse located in its own space, just past its Onyx Lord miniboss in Yelough Anix Tunnel.
- Halfway to the frozen waterfall, on an unfinished corpse over The Great Wyrm Theodorix boss, in the The Cave of the Lost. The ledges can be jumped to get to The Ancient Stone.
- In the South end of Miquella’s Haligtree is an ethereal Leonine Misbegotten with a massive Axe, who is guarding the statue. The corpse resting on the statue bears a Stone upon it.
- After you have killed Loretta Knight of Haligtree After killing Loretta, Knight of Haligtree, walk through the arena and up the stairs to discover an elevator within. Instead of taking the elevator, climb up to the top of the tower and open a chest in front of you to find the Stone.
- The reward for Nepheli Loux’s journey. Read the Elden The Ring: Nepheli Loux quest line guide for more information on defeating it.
- If you finish Nepheli Loux’s and Kenneth Haight’s quest and defeat Morgott, Gostoc the Gatekeeper, the older man who offered You the Elden Ring Stormveil Gate option, is also inside Godrick’s Throne Room to sell you an Ancient Stone for 20000 Runes.
- An opportunity to earn a questline reward in you to complete the Elden Ring Solen the Sorceress questline. Regarding either Sellen or Witch-Hunter Jerren, Choose Witch-Hunter Jerren, and you’ll be awarded your Stone at the final.
- Food the Elden Ring Deathroot places and hand them to Gurranq, The Beast Clergyman of North Caelid. Alternately, following Maliketh’s Maliketh battle, you can attack and take out Gurranq in the temple for the Stone.
Old Somber Dragon Smithing Stones locations
Here’s the place to look for all of the Somber Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones Locations in Elden Ring:
- In the Gazebo that is behind the nameless dragon, who is threatening you with red lightning at The Dragon Temple Rooftop (who drops the usual Ancient Dragon Smithing Stone).
- The Southwest part of Leyndell, particularly when it is transformed into Leyndell’s Ashen Capital. The dragon’s corpse can be climbed up to the ladder in the ruinous beyond and fall from the right edge to find an ash-covered corpse with its Stone in it.
- The reward for taking out Anastasia and the Tarnished-Eater for a third and final time. Which is now located in Consecrated snowfield in the North part of the river’s curvature (.
- A chest is located near the foot of a statue in front of Mohg’s arena at Mohgwyn Palace. Beware – many enemies secure it.
- Following The Prayer Room Site of Grace at the Haligtree, Run down the first pathway, jump into the Gazebo, and climb across the sloping support beam into a tiny space with a chest inside. The chest holds a Stone.
- Once you’ve left the Prayer Room, use the connecting rooms to the outer rings to your left, patrolled by the Putrid Avatar. It’s not necessary to kill it. Just sprint to the corpse on the Southern side and scavenge it to get the Stone.
- While technically, it is not acquired by killing Malenia. If you complete this Elden Ring Millicent questline and get Miquella’s Needle from The scarlet flower, receive an ancient Somber Dragon Smithing Stone with it. For those who are struggling with the best way to defeat Malenia within the Elden Ring, we can help you.
- A reward for completing the questline of Latenna, offered by Latenna when you have completed The Apostate Derelict.
How to make use of Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones for enhancements
The ancient Dragon Smithing Stones only require one Stone for the final phase of upgrades, regardless of whether you’re using Somber Stones or others. In other words, when upgrading your weapon to increase its range from 24+ up to 25+, you’ll only need one Ancient Dragon Stone, never more than the amount.
Also, you’ll need to update your weapon as they are without them If they’re not at 24 points (or +9 in the case of exclusive Somber Weapons). So ensure you have all your Elden Ring Smithing Stones and Elden Ring Somber Smithing Stones you’ll require.
The method that you can use these stones to enhance your weapons is exactly similar to the way you use any Smithing Stones – head to Hewg with weapons in good condition to be upgraded by the stones, and then by providing the Stones as well as a few runes as payment, the player will give them the ultimate upgrade. It is important to note that this isn’t reversible! If you upgrade your weapon using any Ancient Stone, you can’t reverse the upgrade or get the Stone back. The process destroys it.
Read More : PoE Sniper released
How do I obtain additional Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones in Elden Ring?
If you’re running out of Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones, whether you’re sad or not, one way to obtain more is to begin Journey 2, aka New Game Plus. Since each game of Elden Ring will only contain the 21 Stones listed above, at the very least, you’ll have to start from scratch, setting the world and placing them back in the same place they were before. If you’re interested in knowing what stones you have in your possession are transferrable the same way, our guide to the things to take care of with Elden Ring before NG+ includes that information too!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.