Path of Exile Archnemesis recipe list as well as strategies for maximizing Archnemesis loot
Let the loot explosions begin with these Archnemesis-inspired recipes.
Are you seeking the most effective Archnemesis recipes for Path Of Exile’s brand-new Archnemesis league? Each new Path Of Exile league has a new mechanic that promises new material and highly rewarding rewards. The Archnemesis system in this league is easy to understand, but it becomes more complicated and rewarding once you get into the mechanics. We’re here to assist if you need help with what you can do to get the most out of Archnemesis. We’ve compiled a list of every reward and recipe, an outline of the recipe system, and an overview of the most effective strategies.
The entire Path Of Exile Archnemesis recipe and modifications
A first listing of the Archnemesis moderators, their benefits, and the recipe needed to make them. If you still need to become more familiar with the recipe system, we’ll help you understand it in the following paragraphs. We’ve broken the modifiers into four different tiers to make it easier for you to understand the information. Tier 1 modifiers are part of the global drop pool. Tier 2 modifiers are constructed using the combination of Tier 1 modifiers Tier 3s are constructed by combining the Tier 1 or 2 modifiers, and Tier 4s are made using an amalgamation of 2 and 3 modifiers. 2 or 3 modifiers.
Read More : TYD US Action Replay Codes(2023)
Tier 1 (global drop) modifiers
- Arcane Buffer (Essence)
- Berserker (Uniques)
- Bloodletter (Corrupted jewelry/weapons)
- Bombardier (armor, weapons)
- Bonebreaker (random items and weapons)
- Chaosweaver (gems)
- Consecrator (fragments)
- Deadeye (jewelry or armor)
- Dynamo (random items, jewelry)
- Echoist (random items, currency)
- Flameweaver (weapons)
- Frenzied (random items)
- Frostweaver (armor)
- Gargantuan (currency)
- Hastened (random items)
- Incendiary (random objects and weapons)
- Juggernaut (Harbinger)
- Malediction (Divination cards)
- Obscure (increased rewards)
- Overcharged (Jewelry)
- Permafrost (random items or armor)
- Sentinel (armor)
- Soul Conduit (maps)
- Steel-Infused (weapons)
- Stormweaver (Jewelry)
- Toxic (random objects and gems)
- Vampiric (Fossils)
Tier 2 modifier recipes
- Rejuvenating = gargantuan and vampiric (currency and rewards are rolled a second time)
- Corrupter = Bloodletter + Chaosweaver (Abyss and drops corrupted items)
- Assassin = Deadeye + Vampiric (currency)
- Hexer = Chaosweaver + Echoist (Essencces)
- Entangler = Toxic + Bloodletter (Fossils)
- Necromancer is Bombardier and Overcharged (random items, the rewards are rolled two more times)
- Drought Bringer = Malediction + Deadeye (Labyrinth)
- Hexer = Chaosweaver + Echoist (Essences)
- Evocationist = Flameweaver + Frostweaver + Stormweaver (random items, armor, weapons, jewelry)
- Treant Horde = Toxic + Sentinel + Steel-Infused (Monster has minions who give random reward)
- Invulnerable = Sentinel + Juggernaut + Consecrator (Delirium, Metamorph)
- Frost Strider = Frostweaver + Hasted (armor)
- Storm Strider = Stormweaver + Hasted (Jewelry)
- Flame Strider = Flameweaver + Hasted
- Executioner = Frenzied + Berserker (Legion, Breach)
- Magma Barrier = Incendiary + Bonebreaker (weapons)
- Ice Prison = Sentinel + Permafrost (armor and rewards roll in addition to the time)
- Heralding Minions = Dynamo + Arcane Buffer
- Mana Siphoner = Consecrator Dynamo (jewelry Rewards are rolled for an additional time)
- Mirror Image = Echoist + Soul Conduit (Scarabs Rewards are rolled for an additional amount of time)
- Empowering Minions = Necromancer + Executioner + Gargantuan (Blight, Ritual)
Tier 3 modifier recipes
- The Effigy is Hexer and Malediction. The corrupter (divination cards, the rewards are rolled for an additional time)
- Crystal-Skinned = Rejuvenating + Permafrost + Berserker (Harbinger)
- Temporal Bubble = Juggernaut + Hexer + Arcane Buffer (Heist, Expedition)
- Empowered Elements = Evocationist Steel-infused Chaosweaver (uniques and rewards roll at a second time)
- Trickster = Overcharged + Assassin + Echoist
- Soul Eater = Necromancer + Soul Conduit + Gargantuan (maps)
- Tukohama-touched = Executioner + Bonebreaker and Magma Barrier (weapons or fragments, rewards are rolled four times more)
- The Corpse Detonator = the Necromancer plus Incendiary (divination cards)
- Abberath-touched = Flaming Strider + Frenzied and Rejuvenating (jewelery and maps, as well as rewards are rolled four additional times)
Tier 4 modifier recipes
- Lunaris-touched = Frost Stider + Invulnerable and Empowering Minions (uniques. All reward types come with another reward)
- Solaris-touched = invulnerable + Magma Barrier and Empowering minions (Scarabs and all reward types offer the option of an extra reward)
- Arakaali-touched = Corpe Entangler + Detonator (all rewards are divination types)
- Innocence-touched = Lunaris-touched + Solaris-touched + Mirror Image + Mana Siphoner
- (all rewards are currencies)
- The Shakari touch is a combination of Entangler, Soul Eater, and Dr (all reward types are exclusive)
- Kitava-touched = Tukohama-touched + Abber + Corrupter + Corpe Detonator (rewards are multiplied by two)
- The Brine King is touched = Ice Prison + Storm Strider + Heralding Minions (rewards are rolled 6 more times)
Archnemesis Recipe system explained.
Suppose you come across the Archnemesis statue and press the button that is above that statue. In that case, you’ll be welcomed with four modifier slots and an overview of the Archnemesis inventory. To make a recipe and obtain a higher-level modifier, defeat an Archnemesis monster using all its component modifiers. As an example, I’d like to make the Frost Strider modifier. The ingredients include Frostweaver as well as Hasted. Thus, I put a Frostweaver inside one of the Archnemesis sculptures on my map. Hit activate, and take out the monster.
Then, I put a Hasted modifier into the next statue and clicked to activate. The monster will be able to use modifications from both Frostweaver and Hasted.
When I defeat it, you will be rewarded with Frostweaver, Hasted rewards, and an entirely brand-new Frost Strider modifier.
The best archnemesis strategies for you using Treant Horde to earn huge rewards
There are many ways to mix and match different Archnemesis modifiers to create amazing loot explosions. There are, however, some combinations that can be particularly effective. One of the most well-known uses Treant Horde and different “Touched” modifiers to generate rare and compounding rewards. Here’s the method.
Begin your Archnemesis off by introducing Treant Horde. This powerful modifier can create Treant minions around your Archnemesis, and each drops additional, random rewards. It’s the best method to add additional things to your Archnemesis. However, these random rewards only amount to value. We can remedy this by using either innocence-touched Shakari-touched or even Arakaali-touched. Each of these causes all rewards of the Archnemesis to be matched to their rewards kind. The currency is infused with Innocence Shakari-touched rewards, unique rewards, and Arakaali-touched reward Divination Cards.
Then, you can use Brine-King’s touch. This exceptionally-powerful modifier rerolls all rewards six times, then drops the rarest options. This can significantly weigh your Archnemesis drops towards the rare options. Also, you can use the Tukohama-touched or Abberath-touched rewards four times more. Additionally, you can apply Kitava-touched to multiply the total reward. However, you’ll lose crucial rollovers.
Combining all these elements creates an enormous number of unique loot. Creating all these items takes a considerable amount of time, but the rewards are well worth it. It takes time to decide if you’re wondering whether to select Innocence, Shakari, or Arakaali-touched at this point. The currency drops that come from Innocence are likely to have the most secure value floor since it is likely that you will get at least one or two Exalted Orbs. Shakari-touched is a more affluent ceiling, with important items like Mageblood being a real possibility. Arakaali-touched is likely to be the most unwise alternative. There are plenty of great Divination Cards but none more valuable than a Mageblood, Headhunter, or Mirror of Kalandra. We’ll post an update here if we can find proof that one or more of these cards is the winner. At present, we need more evidence to draw a firm conclusion.
This is everything you need to make money from your Archnemesis mechanic! The long list of recipes might seem daunting; however, once you’ve figured out the areas to concentrate on, it will become less overwhelming. If you’ve not had the chance to begin the archnemesis league and you’re in need of a new build or a guide for choosing a league’s starting point could be helpful. If you’re already slogging through maps, read the Atlas Passive Tree Strategies guide to help you come up with some strategies. Players who are new and need an introduction to trading will benefit from our trading guide to start with the game’s complicated economy.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.