- 1 Nvidia Control Panel Download, Installation & The Problems Encountered
- 2 How To Update Nvidia Drivers
- 3 How to fix your Nvidia Control Panel (Video)
- 4 How To Fix ALL Nvidia Driver Issues (Video)
Nvidia Control Panel Download, Installation & The Problems Encountered
If you use hardware like NVIDIA and its graphics card, you will be familiar with the control panel of NVIDIA. The following post will help you to fix its issues encountered on Windows 10. Suppose you find that there is a problem with nvidia control panel won’t open and you are not able to open it or is not working, what will you do?
Often the NVIDIA control panel won’t start or won’t work due to errors associated with graphics card driver. You can first try to update your driver first from device manager. The other two ways to fix the problem are
- You need to use the Windows shortcut keys Win + R to open Run.
- Then you need to type ‘services.msc.’ into it.
- Followed by a Click on the Enter button.
- Then you need to navigate to NVIDIA Update Service Daemon after finding the NVIDIA Driver Helper Service.
- Then you Double-click on the Services in order to open Properties.
- Then you Select Manual from the menu of Startup type.
- Then you click on the Start button below.
- Then you Select Apply and then OK.
Now open the Control Panel and select the NVIDIA Control Panel to check if you can get access to the display settings now. If the NVIDIA display settings are not available yet, try this other method below.
Reinstall the NVIDIA GFX driver and solve the issue of NVIDIA – control panel not opening Windows 10
Outdated, broken or incorrectly configured NVIDIA graphics driver will not be compatible with the Windows operating system and display problems like graphics error 43, ghost touchscreen issue – “display driver stopped responding and has recovered” error, etc. will be encountered. Moreover, it won’t allow you to launch of the control panel of NVIDIA. So then you will have to reinstall the graphics driver for your computer with Windows 10.
How To Update Nvidia Drivers
The proper version will be available on the official NVIDIA site from where you can download it. Then open Device Manager to uninstall and reinstall the driver update.
- Use Windows shortcut keys Win + X.
- Open Device Manager.
- Right-click the NVIDIA device and select Uninstall device.
- Check ‘Delete the driver software for this device.
- Hit Uninstall.
- Now open Action menu to Scan for hardware changes.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and install the downloaded driver.
Here are three easy steps to uninstall and reinstall the NVIDIA GFX driver on windows 10
- Select the Scan to find the faulty drivers on your Windows 10 computer.
- Uninstall the NVIDIA driver from the Uninstall menu.
- Go to the Download & Update menu and select the best driver version. It will automatically download and install the NVIDIA driver.
Restart your PC for the changes you have made to take place. Remember to create a system restore point and backup all the drivers before doing anything so that you can restore the system and the drivers quickly if the computer gets stuck on other issues.
How to fix your Nvidia Control Panel (Video)
How To Fix ALL Nvidia Driver Issues (Video)
Try to open the NVIDIA control panel from the Control Panel. The “NVIDIA Display settings are not available” error message won’t ever be displayed again.