LGfcu Member Connect is a user-friendly account access service that is accessible via the internet through members at the Credit Union. First-time users are required to enroll into Member Connect by clicking the “Enroll” link on our homepage or by clicking the “Enroll Now!” link on our sign-up page.
Sign in to:
- You must enter your username. Enter the unique User ID you generated at the time you first enrolled. If you are unable to recall your username, you can call the nearest Branch and Our 24 hours a day Member Service.
- Enter your password. Enter the unique password you set when you first signed up. If you are unable to recall your username, contact us at your regional Branch as well as the 24 hours a day Member Service.
- Click Submit.
Security Question Setup
You must select and answer six Security Questions out of the 22 available. These questions are used to confirm your identity while using the online account of the Credit Union access.
How to Setup:
- Choose a question from drop down box for the question 1.
- Respond to the questions. We strongly recommend that you adhere to the tips given.
- Continue to step 6, making sure that all of the questions you have and your answers are answered and then click Submit.
- A confirmation that reads “Your security questions have been updated and are in effect immediately’ will be displayed.
- You can modify security Questions and answers at any time by clicking on the Services tab and then selecting the option to update Security Questions.
Security answers provided aren’t dependent on the case. But, you’ll be required to recall exactly how to type your answers.
All of the above are various responses.
Checking Account Detail
Read More : Choose to access your accounts from the mobile or full version of the LGFCU website. You have options!
The Beginning BalanceThe balance on your account after processing nightly.
Activities TodayWe have received transactions that we have received , but haven’t yet been posted to your account.
Money HoldsThe funds held in a bank account are placed on hold that are not Deposits Pending.
The Deposits In Pending Checks are a source of funds made out to CashPoints ATMs are held are subject to an auto-one-day holds.
Overdraft Balance The total of available Balance(s) on the safeguarding account(s) less any funds that are not accessible for transfer from the protected account(s).
available balanceThe balance as of the current date less the amount of “monetary holds” or “deposits pending”. The balance is not inclusive of the funds of any account that are designated as protection accounts with the LGFCU’s Overdraft Transfer Service. For shares, Zard share, FAT CAT, Coverdell ESA, IRA or SEP IRA accounts where a minimum balance has to be maintained The Available Balance contains the minimum balance required but this can’t be transferred to a different account for any reason. The Available Balance can be used to check if you have enough funds to pay for items. The Available Balance might not reflect all transactions or the total value of any transaction you’ve approved or initiated. Refer to your Account Disclosures for more details.
Present BalanceThe beginning balance including or less any items from Activity Today that are not yet been published. The balance is not inclusive of funds from any accounts that are that are designated as protection account for the LGFCU’s Overdraft Transfer Service. Items listed in Activity Today comprise transactions we have received, but haven’t yet been posted into your accounts. The current Balance is not inclusive of items like scheduled BillPay transactions and checks you’ve made but aren’t yet cleared from your account.
How to use Checking Account Detail:
- With the Sort By table to sort your transactions by Paying by Checks, ATM Transactions Only, Visa Check/Interlink, Credit Only or Credit Only.
- You can choose the date range you want to view your transaction by choosing the From Date and an to Date. Only the last 120 days of history checking are accessible.
- After you’ve sorted your transactions then hit the Download History button. Your transactions list will change.
- To see a check’s image to view a check image, click”Check with Image” or click on “Check with Image” link.
- If you would like to look at another account, go to the drop-down menu for Accounts and click on the name of the account.
- Make use of these Quick Links to easily navigate to similar pages.
Checking Account Activity Today Detail
The pending transactions that are included as part of Activity Today’s total Activity Today total have been accepted and appear in the current balance , but they have not yet been transferred into the bank account. You can view the majority of details of transactions on Activity Today by visiting the Activity Today Detail page. If transactions have been added to the history of your account the account history, they must be removed off Activity Today Detail page. Activity Today Detail page in the course of our evening processing (approximately 2 AM Eastern).
As of now there are currently no information about pending transactions can be shown in this section. The pending transactions that are not able to be displayed are listed in the Other total that is listed in the upper right hand corner of this page. Further details are added as changes are added for our hosting systems.
Point of Sale
These Point of Sale transactions displayed on the Activity Today Details page are authorizations that are submitted from the vendor. The amount of authorization is an estimate provided by the merchant, which could be greater or lesser than the amount you authorize. For instance, restaurants typically allow the amount of the meal but without the tip. Authorizations are in operation for up to three business days. In actual transactions, debits made for Point of Sale transactions can be delayed for up to 3 days to be processed by the merchant , and then received at the Credit Union for posting. Also, it is important to know that a merchant can alter the authorization at your request, or alter or extend the duration of the authorization under certain situations (such as the extended hotel stay). If a request for extension or modification is made by a retailer you will be able to hold your credit card for a period of time. could be modified or extended.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.