Legend of Legaia Cheats – PlayStation Cheats Wiki Guide
Code of Legaia CodeBreaker Codes
This page has CodeBreaker cheat codes that can be used to cheat in Legend of Legaia, a game available for PlayStation 1. Based on whether you’re playing the game on the physical console or using an emulator will determine the way you can use the cheat codes here. For those who are playing on a physical console, you require the physical CodeBreaker device to access the codes.
Anyone employing any Emulator will have a simpler time using these codes (assuming the Emulator allows these codes). The most well-known Emulator on Ps1 is ePSXe. Ps1 is ePSXe. If you’d like to understand how to utilize these codes, check out this page for the Emulator,
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – All Velen and Novigrad Places of Power
It’s likely to require 500 dollars to perform this technique (5000 dollars). Buy 5 Seru bread. Find the nearest store and then sell the loaf for 3000 dollars. Utilize the gold to purchase additional coins and purchase more Seru bread. Repeat this until you’ve got many coins
Get All Ra-Seru Talismans
- Water Talisman: Visit any fishing location and fish..fish..fish. If you earn 20000 points and the water egg will be accessible. Take it and go to Zalan. He will reward you with your water talisman. It grants the person who wears it gets the mule spell which costs 200 mp. However, it is worth it.
- Earth Talisman Earth Talisman: Visit the muscle dome, and get 100,000 coins. Go to the counter for prizes and pick up an earth egg. Speak to Zalan, and he’ll give you the earth talisman. It can grant the wearer the power of plasma.
- Light Talisman: When you receive the golden egg from Cara, bring it to Zalan. You will receive your Light Talisman. The wearer can perform the most powerful healing spell available in the game, the Horn Resurrector, which restores all HP, even when the character has passed away.
- Dark Talisman: Once Songi has died, go towards The West Woz forest. Find the dark stone in the chest of the original tree. Go to Zalan and obtain it as the Dark Talisman. It grants you the power of Jedo.
- Evil Talisman All players must be at level 99. Talk about it with Saryu on Ratayu. Saryu should hand you the key for the evil seru. Then, go to the room in which there was a Juggernaut. Find near the bottom of the passage, and you will come across the chest with a door. Inside of it will be the villainous Talisman.
Once you’ve revived your Genesis Tree within Rim Elm, head to the second level inside Rim Elm’s weapon shop. Rim Elm shop for weapons. On the second floor, you can find a cabinet with an entry card for points inside. When you buy items at any shop, you earn points. The points you earn can inflict harm on monsters. The number of points is equivalent to how much damage a monster suffers.
These are just a handful of the moves performed by Noa. It is important to note that some of them must be learned from books before they can be utilized.
- Acrobatic Blitz – Up, Down, Down
- Bird Step – Down, Down, Down, Up
- Blizzard Bash – Right, Left, Down, Down
- Dolphin Attack – Right, Right, Left, Right,
- Frost Breath – Left, Left, Right, Right (Hyper)
- Hurricane Kick – Left, Up, Up, Up, Up, Down, Right (Hyper)
- Lizard Tail – Right, Up, Down, Up
- Mirage Lancer – Right, Right, Up, Up
- Noa’s Ark – Left, Up, Right, Down, Up, Left, Up, Down, Right (Miracle)
- Rushing Gail – Up, Up, Left, Down, Right
- Sonic Javelin – Right, Down, Right
- Super Javelin – Up, Up, Left, Down, Right, Down, Right (Super)
- Super Tempest – Right, Right, Left, Right, Right, Left, Up, Up, Up (Super)
- Swan Driver – Down, Up, Up, Up
- Tempest Break – Right, Right, Left, Up, Up, Up
- Tough Love – Down, Up, Down, Left, Right
- Vulture Blade – Left, Left, Right, Left, Right (Hyper)
- Triple Lizard – Low, Low, Low, High, High, High, Low, High (Super)
Below are some moves by Vahn. Be aware that certain moves must be taught in books before they are utilized.
- Burning Flare: Right, Down, Left, Down, Left (Hyper)
- Charging Scorch: Down, Right Up
- Cross Kick: Down, Down, Down, Up
- Cyclone: Down, Up, Up, Up
- Fire Blow: Right, Right, Down, Left (Hyper)
- Hurricane: Up, Up, Down, Down
- Hyper Elbow: Left, Right, Left
- PK Combo: Down, Up, Up, Left
- Power Punch: Left, Left, Down
- Pyro Pummel: Left, Right, Up, Left
- Rolling Combo: Up, Down, Right, Left, Left, Down, Up, Up, Left (Super)
- Slash Kick: Up, Down, Left
- Spin Combo: Up, Down, Right, Left
- Somersault: Up, Down, Up
- Tornado Flame: Right, Right, Left (Hyper)
- Vahn’s Craze: Right, Down, Left, Up, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left (Miracle Art)
- Fire Tackle: Left, Right, Left, Left, Down, Right, Up (Super)
- Power Slash: Down, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down, Left (Super)
- Maximum Blow: Down, Right, Up, Down, Left, Left, Down (Super)
- Rolling Out: Up, Down, Right, Left, Left, Down, Up, Up, Left (Super)
- Tri-Somersault: Up, Down, Up, Up, Up, Down, Up
Easy 50 Coins
At the Muscle Dome, you can play Baka Fighter and pick any of the characters. In the first fight, tap square repeatedly, and you’ll get perfect. In the second battle, you need to tap often X and voila! Another perfect. After that, repeatedly tap O to fight the third time to make it an ideal. If XAIN enters the fight, repeatedly tap O. This may not work at first, but eventually, you’ll get past XAIN for some strikes. This is the best method to follow for the first two fights. However, after Xain the fight, it becomes difficult.
Easy Muscle Dome Fighting
To earn a large number of coins at the muscle Dome, here’s how to do:
Fundraise 40,000 gold before heading to the Warehouse located on the 7th floor. Make a deal with the kid to reduce the cost to 400.000 G to purchase the holy grail.
The sequence should be completed to Uri Mais and collect The Fire Droplet, but REMEMBER TO PRESENT it to Dr USHA!!!!! Check the inventory, and you will see how there is a Fire Droplet that keeps AP at 100. Hmmmm.
Get your Life Grail, Fire Droplet and Wonder Amulet, and fight the course of experts. If you’ve not been through Nivora Ravie’s system, you won’t be fighting. You only fight to round 8. However, you will earn more than 13,000 coins!
The only issue is that you can’t gain this War God Icon until you have defeated 13 players. However, you can receive the Ra-Seru Palma before fighting Koru, which will be easy!
Following the Soren incident at the top of Mt. Dini, and returned to the summit to take on a secret boss, Lapis. This item allows the character using it to strike with a range of 0 to 15 fighting arts per round. However, it makes the character invulnerable.
But the game’s creators took inspiration from another RPG’s grotesquely overpowered bosses when they thought Lapis up. He hammers you from the beginning by launching an attack that drains your characters of MP and then keeps them depleted. He then strikes the player with attacks that cause more damage than his ultimate boss Cort! With no healing spells, it’s a very brutal battle.
Fight Xian in Baka Fighter
In the fourth stage at the 4th stage of Baka Fighter, after beating the Wolf at stage 4, press X repeatedly until your score is displayed. The message you receive should read, “HOLD IT! STOP that, OR I’ll MAKE you !!”. The next fight will be against Xain. You must defeat him to earn 50 coins.
Defeat Zeto Easily
When you enter Zeto’s Dungeon, exit through a door open to the wind. Go into Biron Monastery. Biron Monastery. Purchase the Deep Sea Jewel and return it. If Zeto is doing Big Wave, it will only cause 3 or four hundred damages.
Be aware that your characters must be at a level of 10 or greater.
Sell Bread for Cash
If you are at Sol, Get two tokens to play the slot machines. Make sure you are patient enough to win an extra game. Try for three 10s or something significant. Repeat the process until you’ve got between 3,500 and five thousand more tokens. You can exchange all the tokens you have for your bread and then sell it at any grocery store in the town. You’ll receive three times the gold value for each slice of bread!
First, get the Evil (Devil?) Medallion. Could you give it to Vahn? Also, present him with your finest accessories. Place him before the ladies who allow you to enter Sol’s Battle Arena in Sol. Switch on the auto-firing “X”. Set it to auto-fire for a bit and then poof! A lot of money!
To acquire Camera Stone go to Vidna after you have destroyed Dohati’s Castle and then go to the house that is PEPE’s home. Contact the man in the area to purchase the Camera Stone for 100G.
The Camera Stone may break after five times of use. It is possible to purchase another camera stone from this source.
There’s a hidden platinum card within the game. When you revive the second tree of genesis, following your first encounter with Noa, return to Drake Castle. Then, go to the room in which it was that the King’s name was sealed. You can press X right in front of the cracked wall and be presented with your platinum credit card. This card lets you purchase concealed (blue) products in most shops.
Haggling with merchants
In Sol There’s In Sol, there’s Kid in the Warehouse who sells a product that will increase your life’s total by 25 per cent. The first offer he makes is a scam. Continue to ask for a lower price and offer at least 40,000.
War God Icon
After you have completed the Absolute Fortress and cleared your Master Course of the Muscle Dome in Sol get this item which lets the wearer fight twice in one go.
Be the Chicken King!
Visit the Muscle Paradise and go through each level of the Coliseum fights: Beginner, Expert Master, Expert, and Beginner. Start by running away from the first fight in each, and you will be awarded an accessory known as Chicken King, which allows you to safely escape from normal battles (not bosses, however). Utilize it with Chicken Heart, Chicken Heart, and Chicken Safe to master being timid!
In the town of Rim Elm is an unnamed boss known as Queen Bee. To defeat Queen Bee, locate the tree with the highest incline in Rim Elm and press X on it, and the fight will begin. Be aware that Queen Bee has 3 other Bees in her midst, and she can hit hard and fast. You should play at level 13 or greater and wear the best armour you can now in the game. After you beat Queen Bee, you’ll be awarded the Honey, which boosts your stats in all areas. You can gift this a Nene, and she’ll bake an Elm Cake.
Below are some moves from the Gala. Be aware that certain activities must be taught in books before employment.
- Back Punch – Left, Right, Left
- Battering Ram – Left, Right, Down
- Biron Rage – Right, Right, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Left (Miracle Art)
- Black Rain – Up, Left, Down, Down
- Bull Horns – Left, Up, Right, Down, Left
- Electro Thrash – Up, Left, Down, Right, Left
- Explosive Fist – Right, Right, Left, Left, Left (Hyper)
- Flying Knee Attack – Down, Up, Left
- Guillotine – Left, Up, Left
- Head Splitter – Left, Up, Up
- Iron Head – Up, Down, Down
- Lightning Storm – Right, Right, Up, Left (Hyper)
- Neo Raising – Left, Left, Right, Up, Left
- Neo Raising X2 – Left, Right, Left, Up, Left, Left, Right, Up, Left (Super Art)
- Side Kick – Down, Down, Up, Up
- Thunder Punch – Right, Right, Left (Hyper)
If you’ve got all the character’s Art moves, including those of the Hyper and Miracle Arts, you can go to the tree from which your character’s Ra-Seru was to obtain the Meta/Vahn’s magic. The spell is Terra/Noa’s, as well as Ozma/Gal’s spell. Also, when you receive Ra-Seru’s egg from Cara (give her the song she gifted to the pianist at the Jazz Club, then go back to Buma and speak to Cara), offer the egg an egg Zalan at Jeremi. Zalan will provide you with an accessory that allows you to utilize the Horn spell, which replenishes the HP of all characters, even if you die. But, it will cost a staggering 200 mp to cast.
Read More : The Legend of Dragoon ultimate wargod Guide 2023
Second War God and 19 Attacks Per Turn
To earn an additional War God Icon, achieve more than 100,000 points at Buma. Buma Fishing hole. Once you’ve made the points, the prize category will display the icon.
Use your War God Icon in conjunction with the Evil Medallion from Lapis at the summit of Mt. Dhini and the War God Icon you get for completing the Master Course within the Muscle Dome. You have the option of attacking 19 times per turn.
Legend of Legaia Gala Codes
This page contains CodeBreaker/Gameshark cheat codes for Legend of Legaia, a game for PlayStation 1. Depending on if you’re playing this game on a physical console or an emulator will determine how you use the codes found on this page. People using a physical console must purchase a physical CodeBreaker/Gameshark device to use the codes.
Anyone using an Emulator will have a much easier time getting these codes to work (assuming your Emulator supports them). One of the most popular Emulators for the Ps1 is ePSXe and if you’d like to learn how to use the codes on this page for that Emulator, check out my how-to get cheat codes to work with the ePSXe guide.
Need help finding the code you’re looking for on this page? Return to my Legend of Legaia Gameshark/CodeBreaker Codes index page and look for your code there instead!
Level 99: 80085060 0063
100 AP All Times: 8008503E 0064
Ozma Activated at Level 9: 300850C9 001B
Magic Slot Activator: 3008506C 0024
Spell 1 Level 9: 30085091 0009
Spell 2 Level 9: 30085092 0009
Spell 3 Level 9: 30085093 0009
Spell 4 Level 9: 30085094 0009
Spell 5 Level 9: 30085095 0009
Spell 6 Level 9: 30085096 0009
Spell 7 Level 9: 30085097 0009
Spell 8 Level 9: 30085098 0009
Spell 9 Level 9: 30085099 0009
Spell 9 Level 10: 3008509A 0009
Spell 9 Level 11: 3008509B 0009
Spell 9 Level 12: 3008509C 0009
All Arts Unlocked
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.