Hello Friends, if you have come across in this post. then I am 100% know what really your problem is. there might be a case that your iPad Is Disabled Connect To iTunes and you are not able to access it.
Well yeah if your iPad or I phone gets disabled you will be no more able to access it. you will receive phone calls, text messages, face times ETC, But the thing you can not access is you can not open it even you know the passcode.
About Disabled Connect
I already told you what really this error is. this is a bad error if it gets stuck on this then your data in your iPad might get in bad trouble.
Because after that your backup I cloud also will not even work. in this article, I will tell you why this error occurs on your Ipad or me Phone devices, And if you are facing this error, I mean you must facing this Error that is why you are on this post.
You do not have to worry about it. because this is technical era every problem has solutions as well. so I will tell you guys that how to fix this “Ipad Disables To Connect To Itunes” just keep reading till the end. now pay attention to the article. now the fix I will tell you that have higher chances that you will lose your all data on your Ipad.
Soi recommends you to Take Backup of your data with Itunes before Proceeding to fix. but your iPad will be ready to use after following my steps.
Why I Face This Error
So There are not tons of reason behind this error you are facing. there is only one reason behind it. if you have any friends or siblings who are eagerly want to look into your Ipad but they do not know the passcode you have set. then they are the reason for your This error.
I meant to say when you enter the wrong passcode continuously 6 times Ipad disabled itself. and after that, you start facing this error. after this error pop up it does not matter that you know the correct passcode. all you have to do is restore this using Itunes. But it says failed to connect to Itunes.
Right? We are here with a fix as I said Backup your data before proceeding to Fix. it may cause of losing your data. so let’s not waste any more time and let’s get rolled to it.
Restore iPad Via Backup
As I said only follow the steps if you have already Backup your all data.
- Connect Your Ipad With Your PC Or Your Mac With Itunes Installed And Synced With Your Device.
- If Itune Ask For Passcode And you Do Not Know The Passcode. Then Skip This Process And Read Second Fix Below.
- But If You Know Passcode Read This. Right, Click On The Device Icon Which Will Appear On SideBar In The Itunes.
- Click The Backup Option.
- Wait For Itunes Sync Your Ipad And Makes Its Backup.
- After Backup. Click On Restore From Itune Backup. Select The Device And Wait For Restore.
- That is It Data Synced With Itunes Will Get Restore And Your Ipad Will Start Working Smoothly And Greatly Again.
IF THIS METHOD DID NOT WORK. DO NOT WORRY WE HAVE ONE MORE METHOD WHICH WILL WORK 100% BUT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET YOUR DATA BACK. BUT YOUR IPAD WILL START WORKING NORMALLY LIKE AS BEFORE TRY THIS METHOD IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY MUCH IMPORTANY DATA IN YOUR IPAD AND IF YOUR IPAD IS IMPORTANT TO YOU TO WORK. LET’S GET ROLLED TO OUR NEXT FIX WHICH WILL WORK FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS.
Fix your iPad By Earsing It Form Recovery Mode To Remove Passcode
WARNING: This fix will erase your all data on your iPad. and you will have to use your iPad as a new device. your data will go if you have not taken backup in your cloud. it is always good to take backup in the cloud of every IOS device you have in your home. So let’s get started on our next fix.
- Connect Your Ipad With your Pc Or Mac And Open Itunes.
- Force Restart your Ipad By Holding Power And Home Button Simultaneously Until You See the Recovery Screen.
- On Your Computer Running Itunes, A window will appear. Click On Restore.
- Now It will Restore Your Ipad. Wait For It to Restore Your Ipad Properly. And Completely.
- Follow The Setup Assistant And proceed to SET UP YOUR DEVICE.
- If you Used could for backup then click on restore and sign in a cloud and restore you all previous data.
- If You Did Not BackUp Your Data Then Simply Proceed to Set Up As New Device.
- That Is It. Your Ipad Is restored Now. And Should Be working Great As Smooth as Before. And It will not say disabled to connect to Itunes. Enjoy.
At last, I would like to say that. in this post we have talked about your iPad or iPhone or any IOS device is disabled to connect iTunes problem. I already told you two fixes about it which are tested by me and working 110%.
If you confused about anything or having a question in your mind about the fix of that problem. or about the post or other problem. you can reach us and we will reply you as soon ad possible.