Hello Friends, if you have come across in this post. then I am 100% know what really your problem is. there might be a case that your iPad Is Disabled Connect To iTunes and you are not able to access it.
Well yeah if your iPad or I phone gets disabled you will be no more able to access it. you will receive phone calls, text messages, face times ETC, But the thing you can not access is you can not open it even you know the passcode.
- 1 About Disabled Connect
- 2 Solution PrePost
- 3 Why I Face This Error
- 4 Is there any way to bypass “iPad is disabled”?
- 5 How can I reset a disabled iPad without iTunes?
- 6 How do I unlock an iPod if I forgot the password?
- 7 How do you unlock your iPhone X if you forgot the passcode?
- 8 Restore iPad Via Backup
- 9 Fix your iPad By Earsing It Form Recovery Mode To Remove Passcode
- 10 Final Words
About Disabled Connect
I already told you what really this error is. this is a bad error if it gets stuck on this then your data in your iPad might get in bad trouble.
Because after that your backup I cloud also will not even work. in this article, I will tell you why this error occurs on your Ipad or me Phone devices, And if you are facing this error, I mean you must facing this Error that is why you are on this post.
You do not have to worry about it. because this is technical era every problem has solutions as well. so I will tell you guys that how to fix this “Ipad Disables To Connect To Itunes” just keep reading till the end. now pay attention to the article. now the fix I will tell you that have higher chances that you will lose your all data on your Ipad.
Soi recommends you to Take Backup of your data with Itunes before Proceeding to fix. but your iPad will be ready to use after following my steps.
Why I Face This Error
So There are not tons of reason behind this error you are facing. there is only one reason behind it. if you have any friends or siblings who are eagerly want to look into your Ipad but they do not know the passcode you have set. then they are the reason for your This error.
I meant to say when you enter the wrong passcode continuously 6 times Ipad disabled itself. and after that, you start facing this error. after this error pop up it does not matter that you know the correct passcode. all you have to do is restore this using Itunes. But it says failed to connect to Itunes.
Right? We are here with a fix as I said Backup your data before proceeding to Fix. it may cause of losing your data. so let’s not waste any more time and let’s get rolled to it.
Is there any way to bypass “iPad is disabled”?
“iPad is handicapped” occurs when you enter a lot of incorrect passcodes. At that stage, you must restore and erase the iPad out of backup. You’ve backed up it, right?
Erase from retrieval mode, and then revive iCloud or iTunes backup.
While your device is linked, induce restart it: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons in precisely the exact same moment.
Do not let go if you find the Apple logo — continue holding till you find the recovery mode display.
When you find the option to Restore or Update, select Restore.
ITunes will download applications on your device. If it takes over 15 minutes, then your device will depart retrieval mode and you will want to repeat steps 3 and 2.
Await the process to complete. Then it’s possible to set up and use your apparatus.
How can I reset a disabled iPad without iTunes?
Listen, 3 manners here! Try as you’d like.
- Log in the iCloud accounts to eliminate the Disabled iPad.
- Click on the Locate My (apparatus ), and then click on the All apparatus on top of the screen.
- Click on your disabled apparatus, then click Erase iPad.
Sign into another iPhone or iPad apparatus with the Apple ID that’s used on the handicapped iPad. And eliminate the handicapped iPad.
- From the brand new device, tap on the Find My (apparatus ) program.
- Tap All apparatus to learn your handicapped iPad. Harness it.
Utilize iPhone Passcode Tuner in your Windows computer. Without iTunes, you can use this instrument to take out the passcode and the handicapped display by minding your disabled apparatus into mill settings.
How do I unlock an iPod if I forgot the password?
1.There are a number of tricks which may work out in case a iPad was locked.
Open iTunes and revive your iPad with your own apple ID.
This method may only work just if your iOs is current or you’ve got a high speed Wi-Fi. Since partitioning gives you just 15 minutes and following this your apparatus will restart automatically.
The way to do it?
- Open iTunes and maintain it connected using a high rate Wi-Fi.
- Close off your iPad and place the lightning cable prepared.
- Join the cable, press and hold the house button when connecting it to your PC.
- It’ll demonstrate a link sign on your iPad following 10–15 secs.
- It’ll connect into the iOS shop and get started downloading the essential data.
- Proceed to the iStore and they’ll make it as if it had been earlier but they’ll charge several dollars.
How do you unlock your iPhone X if you forgot the passcode?
- Make certain your iPhone is not linked to a PC.
- Press and hold the Side button and among the volume buttons before the electricity off slider seems. Drag the slider to switch off your iPhone. Then join your iPhone to your own computer when holding the Negative button. Keep holding the Negative button till you find the recovery-mode display.3. Restore your iPhone
- Find your iPhone in your personal computer . The Finder or iTunes will download applications on your iPhone. If it takes over 15 minutes, then your iPhone will depart recovery manner, and you will have to choose your iPhone version above and repeat the steps to take out the passcode.This article discusses several options which you could utilize to unlock a secured iPhone with no password. It is highly advisable to utilize the specialist iPhone unlocker to unlock your iPhone if you have Restore nor Locate My iPhone enabled.
Choice 1: Unlock iPhone X with iTunes
Choice 2: Perform iPhone X through Recovery style
Choice 3: Unlock iPhone X through Locate My iPhone
Choice 4: Unlock iPhone X lock display passcode using a instrument
Restore iPad Via Backup
As I said only follow the steps if you have already Backup your all data.
- Connect Your Ipad With Your PC Or Your Mac With Itunes Installed And Synced With Your Device.
- If Itune Ask For Passcode And you Do Not Know The Passcode. Then Skip This Process And Read Second Fix Below.
- But If You Know Passcode Read This. Right, Click On The Device Icon Which Will Appear On SideBar In The Itunes.
- Click The Backup Option.
- Wait For Itunes Sync Your Ipad And Makes Its Backup.
- After Backup. Click On Restore From Itune Backup. Select The Device And Wait For Restore.
- That is It Data Synced With Itunes Will Get Restore And Your Ipad Will Start Working Smoothly And Greatly Again.
IF THIS METHOD DID NOT WORK. DO NOT WORRY WE HAVE ONE MORE METHOD WHICH WILL WORK 100% BUT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET YOUR DATA BACK. BUT YOUR IPAD WILL START WORKING NORMALLY LIKE AS BEFORE TRY THIS METHOD IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY MUCH IMPORTANY DATA IN YOUR IPAD AND IF YOUR IPAD IS IMPORTANT TO YOU TO WORK. LET’S GET ROLLED TO OUR NEXT FIX WHICH WILL WORK FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS.
Fix your iPad By Earsing It Form Recovery Mode To Remove Passcode
WARNING: This fix will erase your all data on your iPad. and you will have to use your iPad as a new device. your data will go if you have not taken backup in your cloud. it is always good to take backup in the cloud of every IOS device you have in your home. So let’s get started on our next fix.
- Connect Your Ipad With your Pc Or Mac And Open Itunes.
- Force Restart your Ipad By Holding Power And Home Button Simultaneously Until You See the Recovery Screen.
- On Your Computer Running Itunes, A window will appear. Click On Restore.
- Now It will Restore Your Ipad. Wait For It to Restore Your Ipad Properly. And Completely.
- Follow The Setup Assistant And proceed to SET UP YOUR DEVICE.
- If you Used could for backup then click on restore and sign in a cloud and restore you all previous data.
- If You Did Not BackUp Your Data Then Simply Proceed to Set Up As New Device.
- That Is It. Your Ipad Is restored Now. And Should Be working Great As Smooth as Before. And It will not say disabled to connect to Itunes. Enjoy.
At last, I would like to say that. in this post we have talked about your iPad or iPhone or any IOS device is disabled to connect iTunes problem. I already told you two fixes about it which are tested by me and working 110%.
If you confused about anything or having a question in your mind about the fix of that problem. or about the post or other problem. you can reach us and we will reply you as soon ad possible.