The popularity of DIY stamp maker services
Online services have become an inseparable part of our life. Our parents used to deal with anything in real life, and we open Google as soon as we need something. Luckily, there is always an answer or solution waiting for us. Need a book or a virtual stamp maker? It all can be found online!
DIY services and websites for creating company seals save people lots of time. Moreover, they allow you to participate in creating an important tool for office paperwork. Another thing that attracts users to the platforms with custom stamp maker is the price for layout. It’s way cheaper than the work of a professional designer and the result doesn’t really differ (especially if you know where to find a good service).
Business owners and ordinary people who need a self-inking seal for their purposes mostly prefer to work on design without the help of professionals. It allows them to control the entire process and change the details and elements immediately.
As you might guess, the demand for DIY stamp maker websites will continue to grow. Let’s now see what the custom stamp maker does and what its advantages are.
Pros of online services for seal creating
As soon as you start thinking how to make a stamp for your company or personal use (for example, for books or wedding invitations), the inevitable question arises: is it really better to work on the project yourself than assigning this task to a pro?
Well, there are certain pros and cons of both DIY sketch and trusting the person who makes custom rubber stamps professionally. Let’s focus on the advantages you get with online seal constructors:
- Freedom of creation. It’s actually any design of any complexity.
- Fixed price. While the designers ask for more money if the project is complicated, the website offers you its multiple instruments for the same cost.
- With online service, it’s possible to make your own stamp fast – the process doesn’t take more than 30 minutes.
- Affordability. No need to mention that the cost of the designer services is way bigger than virtual graphic editor.
- The desired result. If you don’t like the sketch you are making, delete or replace the elements and text within several seconds. No correspondence with the designer, no wasting time waiting.
The only downside of making the layout online is the necessity to send your sketch to the nearest production. Why? Because stamp creator can only help you with making a sketch in SVG format. However, this is so insignificant that users still choose this option over paying money to a professional. Moreover, the layout can be accepted by any production and there is never any complications with the making the rubber seal on the basis of your imprint.
Rubber stamp maker: how to turn a layout into the tool
After finishing the creating process, you need to save the project and download the file with the sketch on your computer. Some custom stamp maker services allow you to choose a certain file format: SVG (the most common file format), PDF, DOCX, PNG.
After saving the project of your seal to the computer, the next step is to order the production of the physical self-inking seal. Just contact the nearest service and send them your sketch via mail – the unique file format SVG is accepted by everyone.
The advantage of making a company stamp online is obvious here: you get the layout and can use it anytime you need. For example, if one of the seals is lost or needs replacement, you simply send the file again to the production company.
Moreover, DIY stamp creators have numerous useful tools and instruments. Regardless of your skills and knowledge in this sphere, you will be able to create the design of your dream.
How to change stamp font and logo online
Some of you might think that graphic editors and designing programs are way too complicated to work on the project yourself. However, it’s not entirely true. Once you find a very good service with useful instruments and user-friendly navigation, all your worries and anxiety will vanish.
The first notable thing is a big choice of shapes. You can create a round seal, rectangular or triangular stamp. If necessary, just insert the parameters of your future sketch in a special box and begin the creating process.
Second thing that we really enjoyed is the number of templates for inspiration. Moreover, not every custom stamp maker allows you to upload these templates and use them as a basis for your own project. It’s a very handy tool and be sure to stay on the platform if a graphic editor offers such a feature.
Third (and the main) thing is the number of creating instruments that allow you to change the stamp font, add the logo and remove any undesired element quickly. As you proceed with the making of the sketch, you can see how the design of your future seal changes.
How to make custom stamps for 30 minutes: tips for beginners
Opening a virtual constructor, most users sit in front of the blank page for several minutes, trying to figure out what to do next. The fact is: even without previous experience in designing, it’s possible to finish your first project for less than half an hour! Eager to learn how exactly?
Here are some rules:
- Do research. Find the stamps that fit the sphere of your business or occasion. For example, on MyStampReady.com there are more than 300 templates.
- Picture a draw of your design in the head. If you have a vague idea of what you want to get in the end, the process of creation will be easier.
- Don’t be afraid of beginning! After all, it’s easy to delete all the previous elements and words that you don’t like.
- Choose the stamp maker with plenty of creative tools. If you want to add a logo but the service doesn’t support the images uploading, you will waste your time on finding another website.
Visit MyStampReady.com and complete the work on your sketch fast! Convenient navigation, useful instruments, and a bit of your time will turn a plain project into a creative and eye-catching layout!