The villagers from the area were there to pay tribute to their deceased loved family members. The present village residents have an entirely different relationship with the cemetery.
The only ones buried in the Graveyard are not known villagers and are all too common for an honorary burial within the cemetery.
The deceased have been buried in the Valley for many generations. There’s a hint that’s a sign of a lack of space.
The dead cells architects key Graveyard is a fourth-level biome. The cemetery has been used for a long time since the first man set up his home in the area. Many gravestones indicate the places where the remains and ashes of the deceased rest and rise into an air filled with the Valley.
But, the Valley is filled because it is full of bodies. Malaise is believed to have brought numerous corpses to fill in the gaps. The bones of no other pile will fit in this area. The living dead reside in this area and walk on the little ground with no gravestone to mark it.
Read More : DBZ Space: Dragon Ball Legends(2023)
Access and exit
The Graveyard is only accessible through the Insufferable Crypt or from the Nest.TBS Access points for both require The Spider Rune.
Three ways to exit from the Graveyard. The first exit takes you toward the Forgotten Sepulcher. It is available when the player first visits, and the third exit takes you towards the Undying ShoresFF, which is only accessible after the player has traveled to it from the Fractured ShrinesFF at least once. A third exit is accessible after defeating the hand of the King for the first time and leads to the Cavern. RotG For access to this biome, players need to collect the Cavern KeyRotG within the large hole created by the Giant after escaping prison in the Prisoners’ Quarters. Then, he has to carry the key toward the Graveyard and utilize it to unlock an entrance that allows entry into the Cavern. Once opened, the second exit can be used for a long time.
To exit the Graveyard, The player has to locate a Graveyard Key that opens the doors to the underground portion of the biome.
The Graveyard has four scrolls, including Two Scrolls of Power (with a third hidden in a cursed treasure chest) and a Dual Scroll. When you have (3plus the BSC), you can find the bonus Scroll of Power. If 3 Boss Stem Cells are active, this biome offers two certain Scroll Fragments. When the 4/5 Boss Stem Cells are functional, this biome will have three guaranteed Scroll Fragments.
Gear level and tier of the enemy scalingScaling of gear level and tiers
In the table following, you’ll see the gear level and enemies tiers of the Graveyard determined by the difficulty.
Shops and loot
- 1. Chest with a curse located in the underground section
- 10% chance of the chance to get an extra Chest that is cursed
Boss Stem Cells RewardsBoss Stem Cells reward[
- 1. BSC 1 BSC Items at the altar
- 2. BSC 2 BSC
- 3 BSC: Cells vat
- 4. BSC 4 BSC: Chained Items at the altar
The blueprints for merchandise Categories and the Parting Gift can be located at the right-hand corner of the level. To get the blueprints for the Merchandise Categories, a player must identify the key to the Architect’s Key concealed within a wall rune or a ground rune in the underground portion of the underground section Graveyard.
The switch that opens the door into Parting Gift is found just above the blueprint for the Merchandise Categories hidden within a ceiling. The door, as well as the blueprint itself, are located outside the Architect’s Key entrance, located in a second ceiling that is hidden. A second Moon flower Key can also be found in a hidden room. It is required to access three levels of BSC Acceptance and requires a Key. It is located in the wall behind some foliage.
In the following table, you’ll discover which enemies are in the Graveyard by the difficulty level. Each enemy’s all rare, uncommon, standard, and legendary blueprints that they possess are highlighted. If appropriate, the difficulty level minimum to acquire blueprints is stated in brackets.
A Grimoire is located outside the Graveyard in a form that appears to be utilized by the Alchemist to conduct his research. 
- ” The bodies are useless, and their skins are no longer usable for my research.“
- ” I’ll have to resort to taking tooth samples. I hope that will help me understand the Malaise’s origin.“
In a nearby rack, the Beheaded discovers a selection of potions as well as a listing of treatments for healing, possibly designed to treat Malaise:
- ” Bleudigris for infusion“
- ” Essence of bupleurum“
- ” Cream of valley oak“
- ” Syrup of large worms“
A heap of bodies that have been burned has been uncovered beneath the desk of research that the Alchemist had used to create their skins. But, he states that these bodies are no longer helpful, and he took them to tooth samples for experiments to discover the cause of the Malaise. The Beheaded note that the bodies kept in a poorly ventilated structure are not sanitary:
- ” Another pile of burned bodies.“
- ” And storing them in a badly ventilated building… Seems a bit unhygienic!“
Many tombstones scattered across the Graveyard have inscriptions that illustrate the tragic death at the time of the Island.
A gravestone left by a woman in memory of her husband was re-used to commemorate her son, daughter, or even for her cat, which is a tribute to the loss of her entire family members due to Malaise. Malaise: [2The gravestone was re-used by a cat, her son, and her daughter.
- ” To my late husband.”
- ” There’s another more recent inscription under it:.”
- ” To my daughter.”
- “To my son.”
- ” To my cat.”
Two tombstones are also found, with one having the engraving “Tomb of the Zero-Hordiens” and the list of names not readable:
- ” Tomb of the Zero-Hordiens“
- ” There’s a whole list of names engraved on it.“
- ” Can’t make it out. It’s too old.“
The other is an unfinished floor:
- ” There’s a little plate on the ground.“
Another man has left an arrangement of flowers on the grave of his wife:
- ” A bouquet of faded flowers placed on the grave.“
and a letter that demonstrates his desperate state and suggests his suicide attempt to “join her”: [33
- ” I don’t care if darkness covers our Island. I only care about one thing now.“
- ” …I want the Malaise to take me to you.“
- “… Charming!“
A blocked passageway brimming with crystals within the underground portion of the Graveyard [4The passage full of crystals in the confidential section of the Graveyard suggests that there was an additional connection to the Cavern that was presumably mined by miners but which later fell or was deliberately condemned
- ” Icy cold air is coming up from this hole overlooking an abyss…“
- ” Some strange rumblings, too…“
An order from the King to his soldier’s office can be located:
- ” Hmm, another order to the officers…“
- ” The Graveyard is full. Transfer the bodies directly to the ossuary and set fire to them immediately!“
- ” Sounds like they were making it up as they went along.“
Graves of architects Graves of the architects
It is not often that space with the tomb walls of architects can be seen. Before the time that the Beheaded gets into the room, gravelike signposts are found:
- ” Here lie the Architects.“
Following that, the Beheaded can interact with different tombs.
Alcove of Mathieu
- “Mathieu I, Scribe“
- ” There are bones in the alcove over the inscription.“
- ” At least two different people.“
- ” But both are incomplete.“
- ” Gwenael, Master Architect“
- ” A crossed brush and trowel are drawn on the urn.“
- ” With some very elaborate bas-reliefs all around.“
Alcove of Mathieu II
- “Mathieu II, Scribe“
- ” The bones in this alcove belong to two different people.“
- ” The guy burying them must have got them all mixed up.“
- ” Second Architect Noemie“
- ” The wolf ornamenting this stele shows it was a formidable combatant…“
- ” … with a weak spot for bananas.“
- “Pascal, Lead Foreman“
- ” The alcove is cluttered up with piles of paper.“
- ” Payment orders bearing the royal seal.“
- ” Steve, Lead Merchant“
- ” Unlike the other urns, this one is made of platinum.“
- ” The cover bears a coat of arms:.”
- ” A closed fist with the middle finger up.“
- ” The piles of gold coins are a good indication of his contribution.“
- ” Thomas, Master Sculptor“
- ” The alcove is full of little statuettes representing all kinds of creatures on the island.“
- “A brush is also drawn on the middle urn.“
- ” Joan, Wandering Merchant“
- ” The name “Joan” seems to cover an older name.“
- “Gui”… “Guil” something. It’s been erased.”
- ” There are gold coins scattered all over the ground.“
- “Ben, Master Copyist“
- ” A slab covered with short messages, none longer than 140 characters…“
- ” … and a little blue bird engraved on the urn.“
- ” Probably a spy.“
- ” Yoann, Master Bard“
- ” The alcove is cluttered up with miniature instruments.“
- “Sebastien, Scribe“
- ” More or less elaborate little toys arranged around the urn in the alcove.“
- ” Most of them with the inscribed “Ludum.”
- “Christophe, Cryptographer“
- ” An indecipherable message inscribed at the foot of the urn.“
- ” But the strangest thing is this little goat figurine beside it.“
- ” To our architects lost in the great Krunch.”
- Before v1.1, the 19:30 timed door was used to award players two Scrolls of Power, making it a highly lucrative level of loot.
- Before v1.2, the Repository of the Architects was an inaccessible biome within the Graveyard, and the entrance was located behind the five BSC doors found in the Graveyard.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.