Today, most people cannot imagine their existence without the Internet. It became not just entertainment, but a necessity, a modern reality, from which one cannot escape. And one shouldn’t especially if this one is a student. The Internet has an enormous positive effect on education worldwide in general, and essay writing in particular.
How the Internet Helps Students with Writing Their Essays
According to statistics:
In America, about 95% of adolescents and 85% of adults use the Internet.
- Every seventh person uses facebook.
- By 2016, according to forecasts, the number of Internet users will be about three billion, and this is almost half of all people inhabiting the earth.
- If the Internet were a country, it would have taken the 5th place regarding the economy and would be ahead of Germany.
There is a huge number of electronic libraries on the Internet. If earlier it was necessary to visit a regular library to get the required book or textbook, then today you can get any necessary information without leaving your home. You can read almost any publication, scientific article, journal, or get information about interesting research.
The Internet provides tremendous opportunities for education:
- trainees living in areas of the world where education at the proper level for modern society is absent were given the opportunity to have access to information resources and knowledge, which previously could only be dreamed of;
- you can create new opportunities for intellectual collaboration and cognitive learning;
- getting stuck with particularly challenging assignments, lacking time before the deadline, students have an excellent opportunity to get essays written by EssayLib.com, a professional writing service, while they are dealing with other crucial issues in question;
- students from different regions of the world are now able to communicate with students of other nationalities, which allows them to reach a new level of cultural development of society;
- new opportunities have emerged for the education of people with disabilities, who are now available to study in the same amount and quality as their healthy peers who attend regular classes;
- adults can learn through the Internet or undergo retraining directly in the workplace, without departing from their duties; also, there are additional opportunities for professional development;
- on the Internet, students can find all possible apps useful for essay writing. For example, proofreading applications, anti-plagiarism checkers, vocabularies, citation generators, etc.
- the Internet serves as a unique and effective means of disseminating complex ideas and abstract concepts;
- thanks to the Internet, students today are not limited by spatial and temporal frameworks.
Currently, there are about 600 million students in the world, of which 30 million are enrolled in distance education.
Thus, in general, the Internet accompanies the modern person everywhere: at work, in communication, and on vacation, and in school. Of course, there are disadvantages in it. Whatever happens, we first turn to the Internet: to find information, read mail, find out contact. After all, it is easier to climb into the world wide web and find there the answer to the question than to stretch your brains. It’s generally difficult for many to separate virtual life from real life.
The Internet can also be hazardous when it comes to education. If earlier students were looking for different books in libraries for writing their work, studied them, noted the necessary information and, only having gathered the necessary material, performed the task, then today you can download the finished work on a topic with one click. But even 20 years ago, all essays and term papers were written by hand, and the text was carefully thought out. Today, such a qualitative approach is rare. It is easier to take what is ready and not to think.