The holiday season is here again and as always more people are traveling around the globe than ever. Hotel industry needs to be ready to handle the rush of travelers and create memorable experiences for all guests. There are many ways in which a hotel can improve their services and one of the easiest ways is by judiciously using a hotel management software. In simple terms, a hotel management software is based in the cloud and it allows managers and staff to increase their productivity by a great degree. Using hotel management software is also one way to improve guest satisfaction as guests these days are more demanding than ever.
The High Expectations of Today’s Guests
Gone are the days when the guests were satisfied with the comfortable luxury that hotels provide. These days, guests are looking for a personal experience that they will remember for a long time to come. They seek comfort with a touch of sophistication and safety. After the pandemic, guests are even more keen on staying in places that focus on cleanliness and proper sanitization of the property. Here are some more guest expectations that hotels should keep in mind.
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- QR code based menus in restaurant
- Web app to use as key for room access
- Mobile booking and online communication
- Chatbots and virtual assistants for room service
- Personalized services as per guest requirements
Hotel Management Software Allows Hotels to Meet Guest Expectations
In today’s hospitality environment, hotels need to go the extra mile to make sure their guests are satisfied. Using a cloud based hotel management software is the trump card that they can use to fulfill the needs of their guests. Here are some more ways in which hotels can ensure guests feel welcome at their property.
- Cleanliness – The guests need constant reassurance that their rooms are clean and their surroundings are properly sanitized. In effect, hotels need to bring their cleaning efforts to the forefront by displaying boards and signage that the place has been cleaned up. Managers can use software to assign regular cleaning duties to the staff and ensure round the clock sanitization is done at the hotel premises.
- Contactless check-in and check-out – Guests are often tired from traveling and they want to go and relax in their rooms. With contactless check-in they don’t have to spend their time at the front desk and they can head to their room as soon as they reach the hotel. Even during the process of checking out they can save time by using a web-app to check-out.
- QR Codes – The wonderful thing about QR codes is that guests can use these to access services, find information, download restaurant menus, make payments, and much more. With QR codes placed in the strategic places in the hotel, guests can navigate the hotel with much more ease. Guests don’t need to handle menus in the restaurant as they can order and make their payments by scanning the QR codes.
- Chatbots – Often, guests have queries about the hotel or the activities they can enjoy in the area. With chatbots and AI assistants, hotels can offer the answers to these questions of the guests without direct interaction with the staff. At times, guests can also order room service or operate the electronics in the room by talking to an AI assistant like Alexa.
- Personalized Stay Experience – In the current times, more guests are traveling for business purposes than ever. For business travelers, hotels can offer perks like faster WiFi, conference rooms, free coffee, presentation hall, meeting rooms and much more. By keeping the needs and requirements of business travelers in mind, hotels can ensure that guests feel appreciated and choose their property for future travels as well.
Cloud Based Hotel Management Software Offers Better Services to Guests
In the modern business environment, speed is the key to success. With a cloud based hotel management software, guests can get access to available rooms as soon as they are added to the inventory. There is no risk of double booking as the software ensures all bookings are done without any error.
Guests can use the integrated payment gateway to make their payments and get immediate confirmation of the room booking. Using a payment gateway ensures that guests do not need to rely on a third party provider to process the payments. The hotel saves the money and in effect these savings can be passed to the customers by providing them with better room prices and discounts.
Another advantage of a best hotel software is that hotels can offer freebies and offers to repeat guests. When a guest checks into any hotel belonging to a hotel chain, the guests’ data can be shared through the cloud giving the hotel a unique opportunity to personalize their services for the guests.
The software can also be used to gather feedback from the guests by sending them follow-up emails once they’ve checked out of the hotel. By utilizing the feedback of the guests, hotels can improve their services in the ways that actually matter for the guests.
Hotel management software is the key to customer satisfaction by providing excellent services. The hotels that understand this and use advanced hotel management software will leave their competition behind. Through judicious customization and application of the right software tools, hotel managers can see a great increase in the productivity of their staff as well as the satisfaction of their guests. At mycloud Hospitality, you can get access to a cloud based hotel management software that is created by a team with several years of experience in the hospitality industry. The software suite will change the way you manage your hotel property by providing you with several powerful tools that are designed with the end user in mind. What’s more, before you buy, you can schedule a free trial by getting in touch with the mycloud Hospitality team at +1-415-390-5039. You can also browse through https://www.mycloudhospitality.com/ for more information.