With the Galaxy S7 (Edge) Multi Window feature you lead two parallel Apps from the split screen mode. How you activate the Multi Window mode, you learn in this tip.
With Multi Window you can on the Galaxy S7 (Edge) allow two apps side by side running in the window. The feature is also called a split screen galaxy s7 .To use Multi Window on the Galaxy S7 (Edge), is as follows:
- Opens the apps that want to use it in multi-window mode.
- Pressing the left soft key next to the home button.
- Now you see a list of all open apps.
- Some apps next to the name two rectangles can be seen.
- Typing on the rectangles. So you start the Multi Window feature in split screen galaxy s7.
These apps support the split-screen mode
Unfortunately not all applications the split screen mode. Thus, as the camera can not be executed in the window. Also you can not run twice each app. This is possible, for example, only with the browser. The following factory-installed apps support the split-screen mode on the Galaxy S7 (Edge).
- Google Chrome
- Google Play
- Own files
- Galaxy Apps
- Play Movies & Series
- Play music
- S Finder
- S Planner
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.