Dragon Age Inquisition is one of Bioware’s most popular RPG games and was released by Digital Arts (a computer game company). This game is created for numerous platforms, including Windows 10 computer systems. However, some people cannot experience the fun of the game due to crash issues. Numerous users report that Dragon Age Inquisition will not launch on Windows 10. Lack of required system specifications, running the game without administrator authorizations, DirectX and Visual C++ version conflict, multiple background services System files running or damaged are some common reasons for Dragon Age Inquisition not launching on Windows 10.
- 1 Dragon age inquisition does not present.
- 2 How to fix Dragon Age Inquisition won’t show up on Windows 10.
Dragon age inquisition does not present.
In this article, we have a couple of working options that have been put in place for Dragon Age Inquisition not starting, but before we start these fixes, it is recommended that you try to restart the game and the computer.
Sometimes a third-party antivirus installed on your computer can mark you from the checklist of safe programs and stop you from introducing the game. As a result, it is suggested to completely disable or uninstall antivirus, antimalware, or any other security programs and check if the game starts.
It is also highly recommended to include Firewall and Antivirus program exceptions for both your game and the source.
What prevents the release of Dragon Age: Inquisition?
There are numerous reasons why dragon age inquisition not launching windows 10. Several of the most typical reasons behind the error are:
1. Various other solutions running in history:
Often third-party solutions or Windows services running in history hinder game features. As a result, Dragon Age Inquisition cannot run on Windows 10.
2. Certain game files missing:
All necessary game files must be present and up to date for any application to work properly. This can protect against launching the game if one of the Dragon Age Inquisition game files is missing or corrupted.
3. DirectX/VC Redistribution:
Direct X, as well as VC Redist, usually come inside the game’s installation folder. Usually, these two versions go along with each other, which forces the game not to get into the Windows system.
4. Administrative privileges:
Many games require a concession for certain management advantages. This game does not work effectively if the grant is not given.
5. Full-screen mode:
Playing the game in full-screen settings may interfere with proper game performance.
Several programs are inappropriate with Windows 10. Thus, problems arise when running such programs. Dragon Age Inquisition may have a compatibility issue, preventing Windows 10 from launching.
How to fix Dragon Age Inquisition won’t show up on Windows 10.
Clear Dragon Age Inquisition Cache
When a game or program is installed on your computer, the cache folder also develops to retain numerous activities and backgrounds. These cache aids load content faster, but often if the cache folder gets corrupted, then it can cause other issues, including,
Dragon age inquisition update stuck, will not be introduced from the beginning, etc. It allows to clear the cache of Dragon age inquisition and inspect the game’s state.
- First, completely close the game or reactivate the game in safe mode.
- Press Windows Key + R, type %ProgramData%/ Origin, and click OK.
- Currently, delete all folders inside the package other than “Neighborhood Web Content.”
- Again press Windows Secret + R, type %AppData% and also click OK,
- Find the Origin folder and also delete it. Once you are done, wake up the computer usually.
Perform clean boot
Third-party service disputes could also trigger this issue. Let’s perform an orderly boot that starts Windows without third-party or unnecessary Windows services running and open the dragon age inquisition.
- Press Windows key + R, type MSConfig and press enter key,
- Go to the Solutions tab and then examine the Hide all Microsoft services box,
- Click “Disable All” to disable running all third-party solutions in history.
- Click Apply and OK to keep your changes.
- Right-click on the “Workbar” and also select Task Manager
- Click on the Startup tab and make sure that all apps are disabled.
- Reboot your computer system
Check the game files
Every game file is very important to ensure a smooth video game experience. There are chances the game files, in particular, are corrupted, which may be causing the Dragon age inquisition not to launch. To fix this, you will need to confirm the game files.
- Open the Initial Client and sign in to your account.
- Click on the “Game Collection” alternative on the left panel
- Within the “Game Library” tab, right-click on “Dragon Age Inquisition” and also select “Repair Working Game.”
If there is, the client will start checking the game files and automatically download any missing file types and change corrupted files.
Run the game with administrative privileges
The game may require administrative privileges for various aspects of the game to function properly. Allow to run the game with Administrative Opportunities and also check its condition.
- Open the game installation folder and also right-click on the game executable.
- Select Qualities and click the Compatibility tab.
- Within the Compatibility tab, check the “Run as administrator” box.
- Now run the game and inspect to see if the problem persists.
- Update your graphics card driver
Graphics cards and their driver play a critical role in PC gaming performance. We recommend you update the outdated visual drivers or remove the corrupted ones to make your Windows experience enjoyable when you face such issues.
To update the graphics driver on your PC, follow these actions:
- Press Windows hack + X selection tools supervisor
- This will display the entire list of installed device drivers,
- Locate the display adapters in the driver’s checklist and expand that tab.
- Right-click on the graphics card and also choose “Update Driver Software Application” from the drop-down menu
- After the main update window opens, select “Search immediately for an updated driver software application.” This will install the updated driver available for your graphic card instantly.
Some games are not fully compatible with the style of Windows 10, which is known as a compatibility issue. But Windows has a compatibility setting to launch your game. Let’s see if this helps.
- Initially locate the game installation folder,
- Right-click on the game executable and choose residential properties.
- Transfer to the “Compatibility” tab and click “Run compatibility troubleshooter.”
- Windows will immediately determine the best operating system to run the game in compatibility mode.
- Click “Try Recommended Settings” and select “Test.”
- Use the settings and the output if the program runs with a penalty.
- Run the game and check if the problem persists.
- Reinstall Direct X and VC Redist
Straight X and VC Redist are 2 required to declare a game to throw. When you start the game, there is a chance that these files will be damaged or become a barrier. Let’s try reinstalling Direct X and VC redist to fix the problem.
Reinstall VC Redist
Go to the paste location on your PC’s C drive → Program Files (x86) → Source Games → Dragon Age Inquisition → __ Installer → VC.
Run all executables i.e., VCRedist.exe present because the folder