Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
The egocentric queen Atziri caused her Vaal Civilisation in a time of terror and sacrifice nearly two millennia ago. Many died as a result of her obsession with everlasting youth, a quest which led to an apocalypse that ended the Vaal civilisation in a single day. However, Atziri remains in a dark place that is now beginning to spill back into the realm of Wraeclast. The queen is rising again her corruption is spreading throughout Wraeclast. The queen Atziri has to be dealt with.
Chris Wilson, GGG
Atziri The Queen of Vaal has been added to Path of Exile in Patch 1.1.0 ( Ambushand Invasion League). She is the primary antagonist of the sacrifice that is the basis of Vaal Expanding. According to legend, Atziri was the Queen of Vaal and ruled over her empire, the Vaal Empire. Her the thaumaturgist was Doryani.
Atziri is one of the toughest bosses in Path of Exile. You can take on her with The sacrifice Set within Your Map Device to allow Portals to the Apex of Sacrifice or you can use the Mortal Set to take on Uber Atziri at the Alluring Abyss.
Atziri – Sacrifice Set:
- Sacrifice at Dusk
- Sacrifice at Noon
- Sacrifice at Midnight
- Sacrifice at Dawn
Uber Atziri – Mortal Set:
- Mortal Grief
- Mortal Ignorance
- Mortal Rage
- Mortal Hope
Atziri is also battled in The temple of Atzoatl within Atziri’s Throne of Atziri.
Alongside the regular Loot, the Atziri also has a set of diverse unique items which can be redeemed after beating her
- Atziri’s Promise
- Atziri’s Step
- Doryani’s Catalyst
- Atziri’s Disfavour
- Triumvirate Authority
- Doryani’s Invitation Fire Cold Lightning
Atziri may also drop an extra base chest item that is unique to Atziri:
- Sacrificial Garb
Atziri is throwing her spear in straight lines, dealing with Bleeding when hit.
Empowered Spear Throw
Atziri shoots a volley spears from cones, dealing bleeding when hit.
Atziri casts Flameblast on the inside of. The ability gradually increases by size, until the capacity explodes taking care of Fire Damage .
Atziri casts two overlapping Flameblasts which cover half the arena that cover the majority of the arena Fire Damage While infiltrating
Your Fire Resistance . This skill is fatal to the majority of Builds. Movement skills like Dash or
Flame Dash Help you avoid an to avoid the.
Atziri casts Storm Call randomly located on the on random locations in the arena. The areas marked are struck with a massive lightning strike
Bolt after a short delay, dealing Lightning Damage throughout the process. Base duration: 3 seconds.
Empowered Storm Call
Atziri casts an enhanced version of Storm Call at random places within the arena in rapid in quick.
Storm Call’s modified version Storm Call deals heavy Lightning Damage and has a duration base of 2.5 seconds. The base duration is 2.5.
Atziri divides into four versions of herself at 75% , 50% and 25% Health .
You must eliminate one copy in order to prevent the splitting phase from occurring
A spear is held by one of the players and fires one projectile at you, causing bleeding.
One is a fiery person and can cast Flameblast .
One is struck by lightning in her palm She is casting Storm Call on random locations.
One mirror it reflects 100% of Elemental damage taken.
Atziti protects herself, turning impervious, she summons minions. The Monsters that spawned Monsters
Walk toward Atziri and heal her when attained. You must kill the minions as quickly is possible to restore Flask
Charges, in addition to hinder Atziri from eating the minions in order to heal Health .
Before you can take on Atziri, the Queen of the Vaal and the Vaal, you must get to The Apex of Sacrifice. The map is divided into seven parts:
- A safe zone once you are on the Map.
- A web of Vaal chambers, stuffed with Totems and Constructs.
- Large room with the very first mini boss “Vessel of the Vaal”.
- Another mesh made of Vaal chambers.
- A spacious room with the second mini boss “The Trio”.
- The third mesh is made comprised of Vaal chambers.
- A vast room that houses Atziri the queen of the Vaal.
Vessel of the Vaal
After entering the Area you must walk to the center of the area to begin activating The Vessels in the Vaal. After a short delay, two large structures appear, each with their abilities in the order listed below, which are based on their arms:
- Slam – and Fire Damage .
- Laser – Lightning Damage Always Shocks.
- Icestorm – Cold Damage Duration: 5 second It is hit at every 0.06 seconds.
- Ball Lightning – Lightning Damage , Duration: 8 seconds.
- Summon Minion Up to 8 minions for each cast.
It is important to battle each boss simultaneously, trying to take them down simultaneously. If one vessel dies, another one is empowered and can use enhanced versions of the abilities.
The Trio is composed of 3 enemies: Q’ura, Y’ara’az and A’alai. Each boss has their own set of abilities and is strengthened and healed when one of the three dies.
- Demon Cleave is applied to two stacks of Corrupted Blood On the line.
- Empowered Demon Cleave – It uses 8 stacks of Corrupted Blood On the line.
- Dual Strike
- Fire Enrage 200% extra Fire Damage , Duration: 5 seconds.
- Empowered Fire Enrage 350% more Fire Damage , Duration: 10 seconds.
- Rain of Arrows
- Firestorm – Impacts each 0.09 seconds, time 4 seconds.
- Empowered Firestorm – Impact Every 0.13 seconds, time: 30 seconds.
It is suggested to first kill A’alai, because her abilities are deadly and cannot be kited.
Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
When you meet Atziri She greets her with a spear followed by a range of abilities. The fight itself is divided into three phases that vary based on the loss of health or fight duration:
Atziri is equipped with a damage reflector, making her extremely dangerous to take on. Additionally, she is able to reflect curses. Every ability is utilized immediately: Spear Throw, Flameblast and Storm Call, as well as the enhanced versions. If you’re looking to know more about her skills ensure you look over her abilities breakdown section.
Atziri defends herself, and becomes impervious to injury while creating monsters. They walk towards her and consume when they reach Atziri which restores her health. In addition to being immune to injury, Atziri restores her Energy Shield . Use this opportunity to replenish your Flasks when you kill her spies.
Atziri is split into 4 versions of herself 75% , 50% and 25% Health .
You must end one copy in order for the separation phase to end
- A spear is held by one of the players and shoots a single projectile towards you, inflicting bleeding.
- One is a fiery person and can cast Flameblast.
- One is wearing lightning on her hands She is using the Storm Call on various locations.
- Mirrors reflect that reflects 100% of physical and Elemental harms.
The Alluring Abyss (Uber Atziri)
To take on the tougher variant that is Atziri (Uber Atziri), you must place your Mortal Set into your Map Device to allow you to access Portals towards The Alluring Abyss. To create this Set you will need to gather mortal Grief, Mortal Ignorance, Mortal Rage and Mortal Hope.
These Uber-Fragments can be found in the normal Atziri Encounter , and are used for farming through Sacrifice Sets . They also drop out of League Mechanics that have Fragments as their reward for example Legion , Blight , Delirium to mention to mention a to mention a. There are other ways to gather these Fragments to name a few. Divination Cards , Incubators, Incursion Temple and Alluring Vaal Side Areas.
What capabilities Uber Atziri uses are the same as those used in the regular battle. The different is that Uber Atziri’s Uber version is more damaging is more powerful, has more energy, and is also enraged. The rage she experiences gives her 20% of action speed .
Alongside her normal items, Uber Atziri has specific boss drops like:
- Atziri’s Acuity
- Atziri’s Reflection
- Atziri’s Rule
- The Vertex
- Pledge of Hands
- Triumvirate Authority
- Atziri’s Splendour
Atziri also has an item from the base of her chest that is unique to Atziri:
- Sacrificial Garb
- Victorious Fate
- Atziriwas The final reigning queen of the Vaal civilization.
- Before you can fight her, you need to navigate your way to the final apex of sacrifice.
- The Map includes 7 zones and two mini bosses. They are then Atziri as the main boss.
- Take out your Vessels that are part of Vaal at the same time, so that one becomes angry when the other is killed.
- When you are fighting the Trio In the Trio fight, you must defeat A’alai first. She is the most difficult to defeat.
- It is advised to bring an ointment for removing bleed along with an Ailment Prevention.
- Atziri is equipped with curse and damage reflection that makes her extremely risky to battle.
- Bring a blinking ability such as Dash and the Flame Dash to ward off Atziri’s deadly abilities that are empowered by.