Act 3 Quest 4: Lam Esen’s Tome – Diablo 2
Quest Location: The Ruined Temple
Quest NPC: Alkor
Quest Goal: Retrieve Lam Esen’s Tome
Reward: 5 Attribute Points
The quest can be started when you have completed the third act of Quest 2, Blade of the Old Religion, by talking to Alkor, or begin the search whenever you like by obtaining Lam Esen’s Tome within the Ruined Temple. To complete this quest, you must visit the Ruined Temple, pick up Lam Esen’s Tome, and return it to Alkor.
It is believed that the Ruined Temple always appears within Kurast Bazaar. Kurast Bazaar and Lam Esen’s Tome always seem inside the Ruined Temple. You’re looking for the tiny base (pictured below) that you’ll need to click to get the tome.
NOTE: Only when Lam Esen’s Tome is clicked, you will only receive credit for this quest inside the Ruined Temple.
The return of Lam Esen’s Tome to Alkor will reward you with five attribute points which you can use, and discounts on purchases in Kurast. The attribute points earned through this quest are an ongoing reward, so completing this quest on each level is highly recommended.
For a complete list of other quests available in Diablo 2 that offer you the same rewards for life, such as this one, I suggest you go through my Diablo 2
Read More: Deponia Game Guide & Walkthrough (2023)
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 1 – The Golden Bird Walkthrough
- To begin Act 3 Quest 1 Diablo 2 Resurrected, you must kill and capture any Unique monster after completing the entire Act 2 quests. This differs from other inquiries typically offered by other NPCs within the game. Although the investigation is not required, We recommend you complete this to get an ongoing +20 hit points. With that in mind, this is a complete walkthrough of the investigation: Golden Bird quest:
- Find and kill any Unique monster after leaving Kurast Docks. Kurast Docks.
- The Unique monster drops an item known as Jade Figurine.
- Once you have received the Jade Figurine, your quest log will be changed.
- You must bring this exclusive item to Deckard Cain.
- He recommends you bring the statue to the ship’s captain Meshif. He would likely be interested in the figurine.
- You must now bring the Jade Figurine into Meshif.
- The person will then return the item and present you with a gold bird statuette.
- It is now time to go and take this golden sculpture of a bird to Deckard Cain.
- Deckard Cain believes that the figurine contains the remains of Ku Y’leh’s Ku.
- To verify this, you’ll have to visit Alkor, the alchemist. Alkor.
- When you leave the area and return, Alkor will give you a Potion of Life.
- A Potion of Life will give you a permanent boost of 20 hit points.
- This is the conclusion of Act 3 Quest 1.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 2 – Blade of the Old Religion Walkthrough
- Talk to Hratli.
- For this mission, you must locate the Ancient Skatsimi Blade for Ormus to defend Ormus from attack.
- The Ancient Skatsimi Blade called “The Gidbinn” is in The Flayer Jungle.
- You can enter Flayer Jungle through Spider Forest or The Great Marsh.
- Sometimes you’ll need to find that Flayer Dungeon entrance to locate the village.
- Explore the area to discover an undiscovered Flayer Jungle.
- The altar is situated in Flayer Jungle. Flayer Jungle.
- You have to engage with an altar to make its guardian.
- You must defeat your guardian, Unique Rat Man, to gain Gidbinn as drops.
- The dagger should be brought to Ormus.
- Contact Asheara to receive the free Iron Wolf mercenary.
- Return to Ormus to pick up an uncommon Ring.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 3 – Khalim’s Will Walkthrough
- The quest can be initiated by logging into Great Marsh. Be aware that this is the most challenging quest in D2R. So with this in mind, let’s begin:
- It is necessary to transmute Khalim’s Will with the help of the Horadric Cube.
- To make the recipe, you’ll require Khalim’s eye Khalim’s Heart, Khalim’s Brain, and Khalim’s Flail.
- They will be spread across different places.
- Khalim’s Eye: Gold chest inside the Spider Cavern below the Spider Forest.
- Khalim’s Brain: Gold chest from Flayer Dungeon level three below the Flayer Jungle.
- Khalim’s Heart: Gold chest on the second level of sewers below Kurast.
- Khalim’s Flail: on the high Council participant in Travincal.
- Utilize the items to transform Khalim’s Will by using the Horadric Cube.
- Utilize it to remove the glowing red Compelling Orb and enter Durance of Hate.
- Then Act 3 Quest 3 will be completed.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 4 – Lam Esen’s Tome Walkthrough
- Initiate Act 3 Quest 4 by interfacing with Alkor after you have completed your “Blade of the Old Religion” quest.
- You can also begin the journey by visiting the Ruined Temple in Kurast Bazaar. Kurast Bazaar.
- Be the first to defeat The Super-Unique Corrupted Rogue, the boss of Sarina The Battlemaid.
- You can collect the book.
- Return Lam Esen’s Tome book to Alkor.
- Get +5 stat points for your reward.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 5 – The Blackened Temple Walkthrough
- It is possible to bypass this challenge if you have finished Act 3 Quest 3, Khalim’s Will. In other cases, you must complete this quest to enter Durance of Hate.
- You can follow the quest log to find all six individuals from Zakarum High Council. Zakarum High Council.
- Three will be in Travincal, and the 3rd will be in Durance of Hate.
- You must locate and collect your drop Flail and destroy it immediately. Compelling Orb.
- By destroying the orb, you will stop all remaining Zakarum members from attacking you.
- Prepare yourself to fight the Mephisto boss fight during the next mission.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 6 – The Guardian Walkthrough
- The primary purpose of the quest is to kill and find Mephisto.
- After the Act boss has been defeated, you are allowed to enter Infernal Gate to start Act 4.