With the continuous progress of technology, you can now do a lot of things using electronic devices and web-based services. As such, it is now possible to turn different document formats into PDFs and vice versa in just a few clicks on your keyboard. There might be numerous applications and software to mention, but only some of them can convert your documents with security and efficiency.
That being said, PDFBear is one great example. This online platform offers helpful conversion services to change your document format into PDF, making it easier to share and send via electronic mail. On top of that, you may also enjoy the PDFBear’s perks and benefits for free with its 14-day free trial period.
To discover the must-try services of PDFBear, let’s move forward and know some of its conversion tools to help share your files across the web in just one click.
An Instant Route to Convert Excel into PDF
Sharing your Microsoft Excel spreadsheets through email can be time-consuming, especially if you have a large-sized EXL file. For this reason, it might be better to convert your spreadsheets into PDF pages first to make it easier and faster to send via email. Unlike other software and applications, PDFBear’s Excel to PDF converter will work through all kinds of platforms.
As such, it can be accessed through major browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and more. In other words, you won’t have to install or download anything on your device to operate PDFBear’s tools and services. Furthermore, it also contains a simplified process that will let you perform this conversion task by following these four easy steps.
- First, you have to get the EXL document from your computer and transport it to PDFBear’s conversion area.
- For the second step, you have to choose the available option and tap the “convert” button to begin the conversion process.
- The third step will be more of waiting for the entire transformation to finish — but take note, you won’t have to wait for a long time since it will only take a single minute or even less until the process is completed.
- After a short while, you will have to move on to the fourth step and download the newly converted file to your device.
An Efficient Path to Convert PPT Slides into PDF Pages
When it comes to presentations and reportings, Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation is a standard and perhaps the most appropriate format for these matters. However, not all systems support it. For this reason, you may encounter some issues when sending and receiving PPT slides.
If you don’t want to experience such problems, PDFBear has got you covered. With its PPT to PDF converter, you may now transform your PPT slides and change them into email-ready PDFs in just a few clicks. You can also perform it using your laptop, desktop, mobile phone, tablet, and other compatible devices for as long as you have an internet connection.
A Four-step HTML to PDF Conversion Process
Are you looking for an efficient yet secured way to convert your HTML into a printable and email-ready PDF? If so, PDFBear is what you are looking for. The makers of this online platform completely understand the struggle of presenting a website to other people. For this reason, they created a web-based tool that may help you with this matter.
With PDFBear’s HTML to PDF service, you can comfortably convert your HTML file into PDF with ease and efficiency. By trusting its conversion tools, you can ensure that all your files uploaded on their site are secured and protected.
How to convert HTML into PDF with PDFBear?
- The first thing you need to do is to paste the URL on the conversion toolbox.
- Once you have done the first step, the converter will automatically convert your website into a Portable Document Format file.
- From there, you just have to wait for a single minute or even less.
- Once the conversion process is finished, you may instantly download the converted PDF file on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone.
Sending your files via electronic mail is not as simple as it sounds. As such, when your Excel spreadsheets or PPT slides contain a large file size, it may surely take some time to upload it across the web, and you may also encounter some issues when sending them via email. It may also be the same when saving a website and presenting it to other people.
Thus, if you want to take an easier route to make these things happen, PDFBear is all you need. The conversion services tackled above are just a few of its excellent and helpful tools. If you want to dig more of PDFBear’s tools, you may visit their site and get amazed at what you will discover.