Parallels Desktop, designed for Apple’s Mac computer system is a user-friendly desktop virtualization tool. With the use of this software, the users are able to run their Linux, Chrome and Windows OS in only one Mac PC. This innovative tool allows the integration of Mac OS X with the guest OS for reproducing the performance of the native Operating System. Thus, the software helps the Mac users by providing the opportunity for running Windows apps without compromising the functionality and usability of Mac OS X.
Mode of operation of the software:
Parallels Desktop provides you with three different modes–
- Full Screen- Develops comprehensive guest desktop
- Coherence mode- Operates Mac computer applications and guest apps at the same time
- Modality- Allows users in the customization and resizing of windows that work with Mac OS
Another new mode, Single Application allows the admins in delivering, storing or locking the invisible VM to Mac computer Dock with the use of the chosen applications. Thus, it is now easy to Windows applications anytime.
Simple design of the interface:
Parallels Desktop software offers an accessible and simple interface for allocating all the resources of hardware to your virtual machines. With the Pro version, you may use vRAM (128GB) and 32 vCPU cores.
Business Edition of Parallels Desktop comprises management abilities for all Information Technology administrators in order to simplify the delivery of Windows VR. These administrators may also connect their software with a server so that your guest OS can remain updated. This Edition can also provide you with useful security features.
In addition to it, Business Edition also offers an option-
- For inviting other users with the use of email so that productivity can be improved
- For managing license from My Account
The new version 13 is more advanced that other older editions, and this allows users in buying Windows OS 10 and in installing the OS. They can also switch their computer system to Mac.
Touch Bar- An innovative feature of the app:
One of the important features with Desktop version 13 is its advanced Touch Bar system. With MS Word, the software has presented the options, available in various styles of text, alignments of paragraphs, and redo and Undo options. Customization of the bar is also easy with the bar, included in the software interface.
The latest version also comprises Toolbox system, for Windows and Mac users. It has several useful apps and tools, intended to accomplish several tasks all through a day. Find Duplicates and Clean Drive are some of these important tools.
Visual modifications with the new edition:
Another thing, notable with Parallels Desktop’s new edition, is that the software maker has made several display and visual improvements. Thus, you will enjoy graphics and text sharpness.
This review will help you make a decision on buying the software. Use Parallels Upgrade Coupon to get the tool at the most affordable rate. With this code, you can get 10 to 50 percent off.
An Insight on All the Additional Features:
- Copy and paste text or files between Windows and Mac
- Drag and drop files between Windows and Mac
- Windows applications launch right from the Dock
- Single cloud storage between Windows and Mac
- Move your PC to Mac in just a few easy steps
- Support of Retina® Display for Windows
- Possible to assign any USB devices to your Windows or Mac
- Files can be opened in Windows, only by dragging and dropping them
- Full screen Windows running
- MacOS Parental Control can be applied to Windows applications
- Open any website within Microsoft Explorer from Safari® browser
- Mac dictation within Windows applications
- Windows alerts can be seen in Mac Notification Center
- “Reveal in Windows Explorer” inside macOS® files menu
- Dock shows unread emails
- Vagrant Provider
- Has nested virtualization for Linux
- Linked clones for VMs
- macOS guests gives you the option to drag and drop files in
- 128 GB vRAM and 32 vCPUs
- Create VM from VMDK disks and VHD
- Real-time virtual disk optimization
- Drag and drop to create VM
- Available with Business and Pro Edition subscriptions
Parallels is considered the best virtual machine system, and this easily seems to be true when we look at its performance. It doesn’t even need that much to run, unlike several other programs which do similar functions.