The current screen contents can you hold on a variety of ways on the Galaxy S7 (Edge). In this tip we tell you how you created on your Galaxy S7 (Edge) a screenshot, edited or in a screenshot even hold fast all the website.
Samsung makes Galaxy S7 users alike in several ways to capture the current screen contents as a photo. Below you learn how to create her the Galaxy S7 (Edge) a screenshot.
Option 1: Keyboard Shortcuts
- Pressing the same time the power button and the home button.
- Now you see the current screen in a reduced form, which flies out to the top. In addition, it clicks. This is the sign that the screenshot was created.
- You see a notification in the notification bar.
- Typing it here on “Screenshot taken”, the screenshot is opened and you can edit or send it.
Option 2: Wipe Hand edge
Sweeping her hand edge from right to the left edge of the display, is also generated on the Galaxy S7 (Edge) is a screenshot. Important: Your hand edge has to touch the screen the whole time.
Moreover, the gesture must be activated in the settings previously.Goes as follows:
- Opens the settings.
- Choose “Advanced”.
- Typing in “screenshot” and pushes the slider to the right.
After taking the screenshot you can edit it directly. For this, the “Smart Recording” in the settings enabled (Settings> Advanced> Smart-Up> A).If it is displayed you the Galaxy S7 (Edge) after creation of the screen is a menu bar that allows you to crop the screenshot to share or to capture other areas of the screen. This option is especially useful for websites.
You can open the screenshot later on the gallery and edit. In the Gallery app you typed to “Album”> “screenshots”. You can access the screenshots via the computer. They are stored in the “DCIM> Screenshots”.