WhatsApp is perhaps most downloaded Android application. Virtually everyone has it. It has saved a lot of money on calls or text messages and the truth is that we appreciate it greatly. But you can still get more out of this application if you know their secrets.
- 1 1. Mark unread
- 2 2. Remove the double check blue
- 3 3. Add more than one administrator to a group
- 4 4. Report as spam
- 5 5. Send the same message to several people
- 6 6. Mute a group or a contact
- 7 7. Call with WhatsApp
- 8 8. Use WhatsApp on your PC
- 9 9. How to program automatic messages
- 10 10. Notifications floating type WhatsApp Messenger
- 11 11. Mark a message as favorite
- 12 Applications useful and complementary 12.-
- 13 13. Use a different number to your SIM card
- 14 14. Install WhatsApp on a tablet
- 15 15. How NOT automatically download files on WhatsApp.
- 16 16. How to use two phone numbers on WhatsApp
- 17 17. Recover WhatsApp conversations
- 18 18.- remove someone from a group of WhatsApp
- 19 19. Know who has read my message in a group
- 20 20. Backup Cloud Google Drive
- 21 21. Hide the time of your last connection
- 22 22. Send your location or number of a contact
- 23 23. Change the background
- 24 24. Change your status
1. Mark unread
Since version 2.12.197 (July 2015) WhatsApp you can make whole conversations as “unread”. So when someone has written you a message and read it, but you want to keep it pending you can read it later. Just hold on a conversation and click “Mark as unread”. This does not eliminate the blue tick on the other person, but leaves a green circle in the conversation so that you remember that you have to read later.
2. Remove the double check blue
A new feature of WhatsApp that brought more controversy was the arrival blue check. There were many users who complained about this function and, finally, the messaging application developed an update that was allowed to remove this feature. To do this simply go to Settings> Account> Privacy and remove the check for ‘Read Receipt’.
3. Add more than one administrator to a group
Tired of having to ask permission to add or take someone in a group of WhatsApp? It is now possible to have more than one administrator in group chats. Enters the window group information and click on the member you want to make administrator. Among the possible options you find ‘Make group administrator’.
4. Report as spam
WhatsApp added this feature to update your 02/12/23. With this new feature you can block and report a user as spam if we receive a new message from a number that does not have registered on the agenda. Otherwise, we can simply add it as a new contact.
5. Send the same message to several people
If you need to communicate something to many people but want to do it privately, you can do so using the ‘Broadcast Message’ function. Chats on the screen press the menu button and create a ‘New Mailing List’. Now you just have to select the contacts you want to send them the message.
6. Mute a group or a contact
We all have a group or a contact in WhatsApp that sometimes has come to test our patience. To reduce the urge to destroy the universe each time we get a notification of such groups or contact’s.Para silence a group enters it and clicking on the three-point option ‘Mute’ is displayed. To silence a contact must enter the same information and notifications paragraph mark ‘Mute’
7. Call with WhatsApp
Calls WhatsApp is already active from version 2.11.561 of the application on Android. To call can go to the Call tab, click on the icon new call and find a contact, or also from the contact tab you select one and click on the phone icon to initiate the call.
8. Use WhatsApp on your PC
This is the official way to use your application on a computer. To do this your phone must be on and with internet, IE, it must be available to receive messages. If you do not get messages to your smartphone, neither will your WhatsApp on your PC. It is best that your smartphone is connected to a Wi-Fi network as you may use more data than normal.
Here are the steps to follow:
- WhatsApp updated to the latest version to ensure proper operation.
- Enter page web.whatsapp.com in a web browser (Chrome or Firefox).
- In WhatsApp, go to Settings -> WhatsApp Web .
- Scan the QR code in the browser on your PC.
- WhatsApp Web will open automatically.
9. How to program automatic messages
Thanks to the See bye Scheduler application you can schedule automatic messages on WhatsApp terminals ROOT, to be sent when you want the recipient you want. The application is fairly simple, is very similar has to send an ordinary message, but you also have to put a date and time.
10. Notifications floating type WhatsApp Messenger
For those who still have Android Kit Kat but you want to enjoy emerging notices have See bye WhatsApp Chat Heads. We have a tutorial to have floating notifications WhatsApp thanks to this application. I leave it so you can perform the procedure and should gain in comfort as it can be answered to WhatsApp even from the lock screen with this app.
11. Mark a message as favorite
Often in a group we receive an address or an important data which will be drowned in a sea of comments and jokes. To keep all this important information we can make the comment as favorite.
Just click on the comment and the options listed above touches on the star. To see him again and not have to sink hundreds of messages in the group simply touch the three points and choose the menu featured messages and there you will find it quickly.
Applications useful and complementary 12.-
Here are no tricks as such, but programs that can make your experience with WhatsApp easier, intuitive and performance improves.
Send multimedia files will be easier with WhatsApp File Sender, as the native program is not possible or cost much, send large files. This program that restriction is skipped.
But maybe you have a creative streak and you want to paint or draw. With Paint for WhatsApp you’ll get what you take in editing photos to send later.
There are several programs to WhatsApp that will make life much easier, here we leave the list and how they are used.Do not miss it!
13. Use a different number to your SIM card
It is very simple. Perhaps you has passed as me. I bought WhatsApp application and link my Spanish number to him. As you all know, our offices are in Germany, so I now have a German number.
But that a foreign SIM WhatsApp works with your old number just follow a few simple steps:
- Get another terminal to enter SIM number you want.
- WhatsApp uninstalls the terminal will have a different number you use on WhatsApp.
- Install WhatsApp again to prompt confirmation number.
- Enter núimero you are with the other phone on and your SIM inside.
- Wait for the message to your old number at the other terminal.
- Enter the confirmation number on the terminal with the new phone number.
- Presto! WhatsApp with a different number of your SIM.
14. Install WhatsApp on a tablet
Some tablets have 3G, so you can not enter a valid number for confirmation that asks you to start phone. Therefore, we have a guide to install WhatsApp on a tablet , but with the arrival of WhatsApp Web the process is simpler.
I hope you will be of great help to the lucky owners of a tablet.
15. How NOT automatically download files on WhatsApp.
How many times have brought us a scare to see the phone bill for having passed from the mages consumed per month. An aid to keep this from happening is to set WhatsApp the way that only download files via Wi-Fi networks and never through our mobile network operator. How? So:
Open the application and make top right click on the menu button. Once there, we go to Settings → Settings → Auto download chat. multimedia . To get there you must simply choose what you want to download automatically being connected to the mobile network, do you want being connected to wifi
16. How to use two phone numbers on WhatsApp
For whatever reason you may have to use two accounts WhatsApp. Until Kitkat only could have a system user, but with Lollipop the ability to have multiple user accounts with separate profiles introduced. This allows us to have two separate accounts WhatsApp.
17. Recover WhatsApp conversations
In case you change your smartphone, you will lose all conversations by installing WhatsApp and start from scratch on a new terminal. There is a way to keep conversations to avoid losing any data to change, and is as follows:
- Make a backup of your old smartphone talks. You can do it in Settings -> Chat Settings -> Save conversation.
- Connect your device to your computer via USB and locate the folder WhatsApp / Databases . There are the backups.The file will start with “MSG STORE” followed by a date, depending on the day and time is saved.
- Save the entire Databases folder on your computer.
- WhatsApp installed on your new phone. CAUTION! Do not open the application!
- Connect your smartphone back to the computer via USB. When you open the folder you will see again WhatsApp Databases, if not, you can create it with that name.
- Copy all files saved on your computer and starting with “mgstore” from your computer to your new phone.
Now you can open WhatsApp and perform the typical verification process. After the usual waiting time, it will get a notification that it has found a backup. Just click “Restore.”
18.- remove someone from a group of WhatsApp
First, you can only do when we are administrators group. If we are a mere guest, we can not. If we are managers, we must enter the group information (click on the name of the group in conversation), then take look who we want to kick and click on its name. A menu will open and we can choose to eliminate him. Easy!
19. Know who has read my message in a group
Write a message in a group, the minutes passed and no one answers. It may be because of two things, or because they pass you, or because the message has not been read yet. The first can not know if it is true, but we know if they have read the message or not.
To do this, something as simple as leaving your message down until the top an information icon (i) within a circle appears. What press and information of the message, who received it, at what time, and who has read and the time appears again. If all have read and nobody answers, perhaps it is true that pass you … or that the joke was really bad.
20. Backup Cloud Google Drive
Before we could only back up directly to the internal memory or micro SD card. Now with this function we can set our backup WhatsApp Google Cloud Drive. It’s simple, we just have to go to the application menu in Settings> Chat> Backup . Once there we link our Gmail account under ‘Settings Google Drive’ accept permits and we can set the frequency with which such backups will be made in Google Drive.
21. Hide the time of your last connection
To have some privacy and leave aside the gossip you can stop showing the time of your last connection WhatsApp. To do so enter the application menu and under Settings> Account> Privacy> últ.vez time . select where it says ‘No’automatically cease to show the last time you looked WhatsApp.
22. Send your location or number of a contact
This is very useful it can become your day. To share a contact or your own location just you have to choose a contact or group and click on ‘attach’, the symbol representing a clip to attach papers. Once here we can choose several things including the location and contact is.
To share a contact select the contact to share and make the numbers happen to the other person. To share your location you have to have active services, clear positioning.
23. Change the background
It may seem obvious but many eludes them this option are very happy sight. You can change the background of all conversations WhatsApp from any of them. That is, in any conversation click on the three points at the top right and choose ‘Fund’. Here you have the option to download the package funds WhatsApp or use pictures you already have on your device.
24. Change your status
This can also seem very intuitive, but if you take a walk through the list of your contacts will be surprised how many people who still have ‘Hey there! I am using WhatsApp ‘, which I personally hurts the eyes. For those who know change is not easy, just you have to go three points at the top right and choose ‘Status’. You can put a custom or choose one of the default.